MAGA becomes MUGA. It's your choice: either China Joe or MUGA Donny

Last I looked your birth rates are dangerously low and if you don't bring in some people to support your retiring population the last of you will die in the streets bankrupt. You need a population pyramid, because the tree you're in will not stand.

It's not a matter of your ruling class wanting to replace you. They could care less. They just need someone to change your diapers when the lot of you retire.

Both your teams SUCK.... REAL BAD... One maybe slightly more than the other, but I have no idea how you tolerate it.

that's all globalist propaganda. I knew you wouldn't disappoint.

overwhelmingly the American people disagree.

you're just a corporatist looking to glut the labor pool.

It started with unreal nonsense that "only Trump can lead us out of this" parroted over and over.

Um, Trump was a disaster, and that started with picking Chris Wray and Sessions. It ended with a 180 degree misdiagnosis of "Covid" and $9 trillion in new debt and millions dying from a Murderous Fraud Vax, which Trump IS STILL BRAGGING ABOUT.

TRUMP IS A FUCKING DISASTER.
TRUMP IS LOST BETWEEN THE EARS, OUT OF HIS LEAGUE, AND INCAPABLE OF SELF CORRECTING BECAUSE OF EGO.
WE NEEDED A PRIMARY, WE GOT A CORONATION, and IF TRUMP WINS NOTHING WILL CHANGE BECAUSE TRUMP DOESN'T LEARN ANYTHING, HE JUST KEEPS STICKING HIS NOSE UP ZIONIST FASCIST RINOS LIKE MIKE JOHNSON.

THIS IS THE PROBLEM OF HAVING SUBS IN GOP PRIMARIES!!!!
If elected, Trump is not going to have a long leash from his voters this time. He has to realize it. And we want him to do good.

If elected, Trump is not going to have a long leash from his voters this time. He has to realize it. And we want him to do good.
the leash is longer now.

he has earned that shit.

all the forces of Satan cannot stop trump, agent of God.

I think Reagan might be an exception. He was patriotic and didn't leave DC richer than he was previously. I'm still on the fence about Trump. It's encouraging that your own governing class seems to hate him though.
About the only reason he gets my vote is that both corrupt parties hate him.

Literally throwing a wrench into the gears of the machine. The machine turns out to be more resilient at Americans detriment.

It's a shit choice again, but I could never vote for a decades long, career politician like Biden who changes his tune every time the political wind shifts.

About the only reason he gets my vote is that both corrupt parties hate him.

Literally throwing a wrench into the gears of the machine. The machine turns out to be more resilient at Americans detriment.

It's a shit choice again, but I could never vote for a decades long, career politician like Biden who changes his tune every time the political wind shifts.
That is where I'm at. It was one thing for the USSR to seek the destruction of the USA on a tactical basis. For half of your own people to be trying to destroy their own homeland makes me believe ALL your plumbing contains lead and the water has far too much fluoride. Your political ruling class would probably be more deadly than any of the past century's "communists" if you didn't have guns.

I don't want to see America destroyed. I would just like to see the poverty seriously reduced, and it could be done if it was governed by people with integrity. Trump must have some or he wouldn't have so many enemies.

We live in a matrix, our entirely political system is a lie.
Unimportant whom you vote for the next 'leader' (installed by NWO) will be much worser as previous
I'll agree there. It looks like a totally scripted shit show to me. You had a roaring economy and more poor people employed than you had in decades under a TV character actor POTUS. Then some ridiculous lying old pedophile won a mail in election while hiding from a common cold in his basement? Then the banana republic show trials of of the POTUS take place? Not to mention the completely stupid things your elected officials say that are ignored while facts and truth are rejected? The the current obviously corrupt "POTUS" looks like a trailer trash hillbilly with a crackhead son who is immune from prosecution?

That has to be made up. It's way to ridiculous to be reality. In any other country the peasants would have burned the place down.

For OP, I think you got it wrong, it's MUGA Joe, isn't it? He's just signed off $61 BILLION of your cash for ukraine..
Senile Joe is spending it all, before he might be voted out in november.. yeh?? am I right???

I'll agree there. It looks like a totally scripted shit show to me. You had a roaring economy and more poor people employed than you had in decades under a TV character actor POTUS. Then some ridiculous lying old pedophile won a mail in election while hiding from a common cold in his basement? Then the banana republic show trials of of the POTUS take place? Not to mention the completely stupid things your elected officials say that are ignored while facts and truth are rejected? The the current obviously corrupt "POTUS" looks like a trailer trash hillbilly with a crackhead son who is immune from prosecution?

That has to be made up. It's way to ridiculous to be reality. In any other country the peasants would have burned the place down.
what a difference a day makes!

The entirely 'democracy' became a dictatorship of corrupted perverse insane minorities

For OP, I think you got it wrong, it's MUGA Joe, isn't it? He's just signed off $61 BILLION of your cash for ukraine..
Senile Joe is spending it all, before he might be voted out in november.. yeh?? am I right???

Joe is a senile moron, Donny is a traitor, only idiots can believe he will do another policy as DNC.

Forum List

Back