MAGA caller says he likes Trump policies, but can't name 1 policy live on the air

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
A MAGAT calls into a podcast claiming he's voting for Trump because of his policies and when the host asks him what policies, the guy can't name ONE.

The conversation continues, and as expected, it's just a series of unsubstantiated rightwing talking points that he can't defend.

Watch...

Is this reminiscent of anyone familiar to you?

MAGA caller says he likes Trump policies, but can't name 1 policy live on the air​

And Kamala's policies are?...
Trump laid out his entire plan multiple times.... his economic plan he laid out two days ago... but some folks just don't want to listen... like this dumbass OP....

A MAGAT calls into a podcast claiming he's voting for Trump because of his policies and when the host asks him what policies, the guy can't name ONE.

The conversation continues, and as expected, it's just a series of unsubstantiated rightwing talking points that he can't defend.

Watch...

Great.

Why don't you go play with yourself while watching ?

Nobody else really cares.

Watch...

Watch...

I realize you have the thought process of a goldfish but I'll try to help you out once again. Your "MAGAT" caller was a Trump hater poser. I know, mind blown, right?

I realize you have the thought process of a goldfish but I'll try to help you out once again. Your "MAGAT" caller was a Trump hater poser. I know, mind blown, right?
Say bub, what's Trump's policy to bring down inflation?

Forum List

Back