MAGA goes to college

Liberals running for their safe places as get out the vote drives are going on at college campuses across the nation. Gen Z lining up in droves.

Lets not forget our people of color.

The biggest rush of young people registering to vote was when Biden dropped out and Kamala was named the nominee.

And 35,000 new voter registrations when Taylor Swift endorsed Harris.

A new poll of young voters shows Harris with a commanding 31 point lead over Trump​

The biggest rush of young people registering to vote was when Biden dropped out and Kamala was named the nominee.

And 35,000 new voter registrations when Taylor Swift endorsed Harris.

A new poll of young voters shows Harris with a commanding 31 point lead over Trump​

Not paying for living in the material world either.

She's underwater, look at her sudden moves of desperation.....

Not paying for living in the material world either.

She's underwater, look at her sudden moves of desperation.....
Give me some examples? I think she's doing EVERYTHING that she needs to do to win. Not like Hillary who didn't campaign in the swing states because she thought she was going to beat Trump. She lost Michigan by 10,701 votes. 47.50 to 47.27%. Kamala is going to get a lot more black and women votes thanks to the rapist, abortion, childless cat ladies and Taylor Swift.

It's over and you don't even realize it. I know, it's not over. But it is. Just like the day after Trump got shot and he just whipped Biden's ass at that debate.

Maybe JD will have a great debate. LOL.

I think many kids attending college are thinking of their future... Kamala wants to double cooperate taxes... the same corporations many of them will seek employment with... and if they can't afford to hire them they are in the basement with mom screaming.... did you take the trash out?....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back