MAGA LOL Really? 19 Scumbag GOP/DOPers not running in 2020. 56% of voters say DrumpF not Honest!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Nineteen House Republicans have announced they will be leaving Congress.

Republicans are now fleeing Congress at a similar rate as they did in advance of the 2018 midterms when Democrats captured the House majority by winning 41 seats.

Polling released last week suggests Republican voters — and their politicians on Capitol Hill — are increasingly exhausted by President Trump’s lies, corruption and bullying.

Fifty-six percent of Americans told the Associated Press poll they would not describe Trump as “honest.”

Almost half of Republicans can’t say that Trump is honest.

To be precise, only 53 percent of Republicans say the word "honest" describes Trump “very or extremely well,” according to the poll by The Associated Press–NORC.

That leaves a lot of Republicans to live with a painful reality.

They know Trump, a man they regard as less than fully honest, is likely to be at the top of the 2020 ticket for a Republican Party that advertises itself as the home of evangelicals, American tradition and family values.

And there is another poll result showing why congressional Republicans are looking for the exit.

The same poll found 61 percent of Americans think Trump has “little or no respect for the country’s democratic institutions and traditions.”

Remember, Trump is the leader of a party that loves to talk about the Founding Fathers and defending the Constitution and American traditions.

By the way, 26 percent of law-and-order loving Republicans admit in the poll that Trump does not care about the nation’s constitutional-based government.

And get this — 33 percent, a third of Republicans, said Trump does not make them “proud.”

Juan Williams: Republicans flee Trump

:iyfyus.jpg: Welcome to Monday the day before Election on Tuesday for locals really.
And may the LIVE IMPEACHMENT HEARINGS BE GLORIOUSLY BAD
for the Great Douche and the DOPer Anti-America First Party! I'm sure these numbers
here above will improve for the Great El Douche'!

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
not that 'repubs' are special to me but these guys are just some ' juan mcstains' and 'bush familia people ' giving or trying to give the TRUMP the Torpedo to SINK the TRUMP . Course the TRUMP seems to survive as he continues his work and its my thinking that maybe its good to get rid of these traitorous type republican 'rinos' anyway Baz .

Last edited:
  • Banned
not that 'repubs' are special to me but these guys are just some ' juan mccains' and 'bush familia people ' giving or trying to give the TRUMP the Torpedo to SINK the TRUMP . Course the TRUMP seems to survive as he continues his work and its my thinking that maybe its good to get rid of these traitorous type republican 'rinos' anyway Baz .
The Hill is right-leaning. And what does RINO have to do with it?
Are you saying they don't Lean-DOPer is the issue?

PROUD , I don't know . But everyone is employed that wants a job . And the USA is at PEACE at least in the USA . Judges are being appointed to Federal Judgeships . TRUMP WALL is being built , refugees are being excluded from the USA according to a report just posted yesterday on this board AND no new anti gun laws have issued from the Presidents Desk Baz .

not that 'repubs' are special to me but these guys are just some ' juan mccains' and 'bush familia people ' giving or trying to give the TRUMP the Torpedo to SINK the TRUMP . Course the TRUMP seems to survive as he continues his work and its my thinking that maybe its good to get rid of these traitorous type republican 'rinos' anyway Baz .
The Hill is right-leaning. And what does RINO have to do with it?
Are you saying they don't Lean-DOPer is the issue?
------------------------------------- I'm just saying that these 19 are 'rinos' that are purposely reducing the 'rino republican' type and are trying to hurt TRUMP with their retirements Baz .

Last edited:
Who is "surprised" by all of this? It is very telling. When Trump is gone - who will take up his mantra of nonsense and disrespecting our Democratic institutions? This tells you what you need to to do next year at the voting booth or as they say - "Cast the Serpent in the lake!” What more is their to do if he is not removed from office by the time the election happens?

Last edited:
PROUD , I don't know . But everyone is employed that wants a job . And the USA is at PEACE at least in the USA . Judges are being appointed to Federal Judgeships . TRUMP WALL is being built , refugees are being excluded from the USA according to a report just posted yesterday on this board AND no new anti gun laws have issued from the Presidents Desk Baz .
----------------------------------------- SEEMS like a good record to be Proud of Baz .

Forum List

Back