🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Maine mother and 2 children given tents by city while invaders take ALL the beds at homeless shelter

Maine single mother facing eviction offered tent and camping gear by city

How the Border Crisis Caused a Crisis 2,500 Miles Away in Maine

Just more of the great replacement taking place. Maine must be too white eh? Why else would you put AFRICANS from a desert climate in a cold place like Maine!? Absolutely disgusting.

Harsh as it might sound the truth must be realized and spoken or we're all lost. These seed colonies are intended to serve but a single purpose: to become anchor points for the growth of cultural replacement settlements. Frankly, I can hardly believe the average American failed to see this coming. While I'm just one American, I've witnessed the same process over and over again since about 1992, and I'm fairly certain it started long before that. I come from small town, rural America. I was home on leave from the Army around '92 when I first noticed the local family restaurant had hired a half-dozen of so Hispanic kitchen personnel. Not long after, the place was raided by the INS. Fast forward to '99 when a low income apartment complex was built in my hometown. Not long after, families from Central America were moved in. The entire culture of the town changed almost overnight as more of the same people arrived. I've also seen this happen on the Delaware shore, the Eastern shore of Maryland; in Toledo, OH and Detroit and many other places. Perhaps the most nefarious aspect of the ongoing cultural replacement strategy is how your average American who is suffering from it might not see the bigger picture of it happening other places. Suppose I've been fortunate in that regard, to have traveled extensively and pulled up roots every few years with the Army since 1991.

As for what any American can do about cultural replacement? Not much, sadly. Taking action of any kind outside of voting for candidates who promise to stop it will get a person nowhere and much worse. The raw reality is that we the generational Americans have fallen in worth to much of our government, while the exotic immigrant brought here to vote against Americans and eventually replace us in our own backyards have become the new saints.

They have to get rid of the populace owed SS because it's gonna fail.
A few weeks ago while driving a local program called the Florida Round Table on the radio had a guest addressing Social Security. According to the guest, raising the wages that it can be collected from and raising the ages a bit will solve it until less people collect some decades from now. Most people will not be affected in the boomer age range and somewhat younger. In the 1980's of course we were told the same thing and that with massive tax increases. So for most peasants that are a bit younger, the ages to collect will rise a bit from today if this is proposed and enacted. Others in wage classes above the current cap will be affected.

Just more of the great replacement taking place. Maine must be too white eh? Why else would you put AFRICANS from a desert climate in a cold place like Maine!? Absolutely disgusting.

So much for our gawd dam " Conspiracy" of the illegal savages being put before our own americans. wait until these stupid fkrs start hearing how they have to leave their homes for an illegal fk.

The same losers said we were full it when we said they would get put before them we told them their kids will get ill.........oh the irony these loons have yet to learn.
More 7.62x39 on my shopping list. Can't ever have enough varmint cure.
39? Got a couple ammo boxes of 7.62x51 here but don't have any Russian ammo.
I have a stock Russian SKS and my SIL bought another, nicer SKS a couple of years ago. I have several cases of ammo still in the original oiled paper and wooden boxes. Those rifles are kinda like the old Garands, they take a likin' and keep on kickin'. And they do make a much more convincing argument than a .223.

Refugees are more than welcome; Maine is desperate for workers. Three quarters of refugees are at prime working age and they all want to work. There is at least an article a week in the paper about how welcome these people are. It's just that they all came at once, in such a large group. They've got them housed in the Expo's auditorium until October. Donations from other organizations and from the community started pouring in the same weekend they arrived. We're on it.

I can't figure out why we don't allow refugees to work for six months. That seems nuts to me. How are they expected to live?

Refugees are more than welcome; Maine is desperate for workers. Three quarters of refugees are at prime working age and they all want to work. There is at least an article a week in the paper about how welcome these people are. It's just that they all came at once, in such a large group. They've got them housed in the Expo's auditorium until October. Donations from other organizations and from the community started pouring in the same weekend they arrived. We're on it.

I can't figure out why we don't allow refugees to work for six months. That seems nuts to me. How are they expected to live?

Ah, Main is a slave state now eh? Will you pay them no less then $15.00 to mow your lawn and clean your house? As the illegals become more imbedded in your area, I'll be curious to see if you still feel so inviting towards them.

That's bullshit. The setbacks should be accommodated in the county jail and turned out at 5:AM.

Ah, Main is a slave state now eh? Will you pay them no less then $15.00 to mow your lawn and clean your house? As the illegals become more imbedded in your area, I'll be curious to see if you still feel so inviting towards them.
I live nowhere near Portland, Crixus, and none of the refugees come this far up the coast because there aren't many jobs. The issue has been in the paper, though, so I'm aware of it.

We get lots and lots of Hispanics up here, though, seasonally, and there is not a lot of trouble. Some have even settled here and we have ended up with several FINE Mexican take outs. Our biggest problem now with out of staters is the drug runners from NYC and sometimes Mass. And they're as American as they come.

That's bullshit. The setbacks should be accommodated in the county jail and turned out at 5:AM.

I live nowhere near Portland, Crixus, and none of the refugees come this far up the coast because there aren't many jobs. The issue has been in the paper, though, so I'm aware of it.

We get lots and lots of Hispanics up here, though, seasonally, and there is not a lot of trouble. Some have even settled here and we have ended up with several FINE Mexican take outs. Our biggest problem now with out of staters is the drug runners from NYC and sometimes Mass. And they're as American as they come.

Your just getting started. Give it some time and you will have some wetback pulling up into your yard during your grand daughters birthday party, whip out his dick and start pissing in your yard I front of everyone. Neighborhood after neighborhood across the country has been destroyed by illegals settling in them. It's only a matter of time before you start to feel it in a way that will make you want to move away from where you live.

So much for our gawd dam " Conspiracy" of the illegal savages being put before our own americans. wait until these stupid fkrs start hearing how they have to leave their homes for an illegal fk.

The same losers said we were full it when we said they would get put before them we told them their kids will get ill.........oh the irony these loons have yet to learn.
More 7.62x39 on my shopping list. Can't ever have enough varmint cure.
39? Got a couple ammo boxes of 7.62x51 here but don't have any Russian ammo.
I have a stock Russian SKS and my SIL bought another, nicer SKS a couple of years ago. I have several cases of ammo still in the original oiled paper and wooden boxes. Those rifles are kinda like the old Garands, they take a likin' and keep on kickin'. And they do make a much more convincing argument than a .223.
They are a pretty reliable weapon, I know of one around here that is full auto and feeds 12 gauge. The owner calls it his fun gun.

Your just getting started. Give it some time and you will have some wetback pulling up into your yard during your grand daughters birthday party, whip out his dick and start pissing in your yard I front of everyone. Neighborhood after neighborhood across the country has been destroyed by illegals settling in them. It's only a matter of time before you start to feel it in a way that will make you want to move away from where you live.
Up here, we piss off the porch.

From the Declaration of Independence speaking of tyrannical power:

He has refused his Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good...
He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance....
He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution,....
He is at this time transporting large Armies of foreign Mercenaries to compleat the works of death...
He has excited domestic insurrections amongst us, and has endeavoured to bring on the inhabitants of our frontiers, the merciless Indian Savages,

I heard ALex say that squatters can take over your homes in CA they can't tell those who set up tents on ppls property or yards the home owner has no right ot tell them to leave or get out.
In Alabama, we shoot trespassers.
From what I've been told, its allowed here in Tennessee too. If the intruder is still in your house, you legally can not be touched should you choose to use whatever weapon you have with you. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

From the Declaration of Independence speaking of tyrannical power:

He has refused his Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good...
He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance....
He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution,....
He is at this time transporting large Armies of foreign Mercenaries to compleat the works of death...
He has excited domestic insurrections amongst us, and has endeavoured to bring on the inhabitants of our frontiers, the merciless Indian Savages,
The intolerable acts are as true today against the democrats as they were the day they were written against the British.

This mother (and children) are only citizens of Maine, after all. They have no special privileges that would place them ahead of a member of the leftist protected class. Let's be realistic, everybody.

2 MUCH better choices than illegal invaders. 1. Use prisoners! 2. Use able bodied on welfare!

This will take more than a wall.

Sure will.....and.....
It's JUST getting started.
Good men did nothing, so they are free to do as they please. And some actions to come will be shocking, I guarantee it. As soon as Dems regain full control. And they will.

All that was required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing.
Elections have consequences.......but doing nothing has dire consequences.

Refugees are more than welcome; Maine is desperate for workers. Three quarters of refugees are at prime working age and they all want to work. There is at least an ?

There is a solution to that..let wages rise. The market will recognize the scarcity of labor as employers have to bid for employees. Of course Bernie Sanders cant bitch about "living wages" then can he? Immigrants, in addition to the other problems they bring, depress wages for Americans. And in Trumps booming economy only immigrants are holding wage growth down because unemployment is at a 50 year low.

lets test your cognitive dissonance...explain why a country which pays 90,000,000 people NOT to work needs to import even one worker?

I heard ALex say that squatters can take over your homes in CA they can't tell those who set up tents on ppls property or yards the home owner has no right ot tell them to leave or get out.
thats not true.....dont always believe what you hear...

They are expected to live where they came from while they wait for their immigration requests to be granted.

Forum List

Back