Major solar storm to strike earth this week as black supermoon looms

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Major Solar Storm To Strike Earth This Week As "Black Supermoon" Looms

An absolutely massive hole has formed in the upper atmosphere of the Sun, and our planet will align with that hole later this week. Once the alignment happens, Earth will be bombarded by a “solar storm”, and nobody is quite sure yet how bad it will be. If the storm is relatively minor, we could just experience a few disruptions to satellite communications and see some pretty lights in the sky.

A massive hole----------- well we've seen in the past but there are a few different ingredients that are different this time around.
in 2003 the entire east coast went down. then there is the hyped up media then as the real thing approaches because the idiots cried wolf so much nobody listens.................

On one hand you are assuming the worst will happen, on the other hand if people don't have at least a few weeks of food in their pantry at all times... this could get ugly for some. It is likely for sure localized power losses will happen. Massive systems going down is another thing. probably not from what I have read.
However... this one is real. If a large scale grid blow out can occur from a solar storm... this is the event that could cause it. Experts however disagree with the likelihood.
Me... I have about 2 months worth of non perishable calories, 3 mos. if the worst happens.

• Banned
We live in very unusual times, and our world is getting stranger every day. Global events are beginning to accelerate, and many of us feel like all sorts of craziness could start breaking loose at any moment.

Scientists tell us that it is just a matter of time before another solar storm of the magnitude that North America experienced in 1859 hits our planet again.

At this point we are completely and totally unprepared for such a storm, and so let us hope that the solar storm that will hit us this week is not of that variety.

"QUOTE" just in case anyone missed it.

Major Solar Storm To Strike Earth This Week As "Black Supermoon" Looms

An absolutely massive hole has formed in the upper atmosphere of the Sun, and our planet will align with that hole later this week. Once the alignment happens, Earth will be bombarded by a “solar storm”, and nobody is quite sure yet how bad it will be. If the storm is relatively minor, we could just experience a few disruptions to satellite communications and see some pretty lights in the sky.

A massive hole----------- well we've seen in the past but there are a few different ingredients that are different this time around.
in 2003 the entire east coast went down. then there is the hyped up media then as the real thing approaches because the idiots cried wolf so much nobody listens.................
I think it will cause people to mutate......i hope my mutation is super strength and the power of flight.

A sufficiently large solar flare will smoke all those eco-friendly panels and the overload will destroy the spendy regulators they require. There's a buck to be made in this!

No.....megabucks!

Forum List

Back