Man falsely accused of murder by Tommy Robinson calls for tighter rules on X

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

A man falsely accused of murder by Tommy Robinson on X has called for legislation to control Elon Musk’s social media website, arguing it has become a “platform for racism, bigotry, bias, prejudice and disinformation”.

Its a slam dunk as far as I can see.Im not sure why he isnt suring Lennon as well. What a shock to see Musk and Robinson in the same story.

I font think musk has personal knowledge of this story but he jas created the environment to let creatures like Lennon thrive.

Of course many of my american friends consider Tobinson lies to be fair comment because lies are free speech.

But lies are lies and should be stamped on. They foul the public discourse.

A man falsely accused of murder by Tommy Robinson on X has called for legislation to control Elon Musk’s social media website, arguing it has become a “platform for racism, bigotry, bias, prejudice and disinformation”.

Its a slam dunk as far as I can see.Im not sure why he isnt suring Lennon as well. What a shock to see Musk and Robinson in the same story.

I font think musk has personal knowledge of this story but he jas created the environment to let creatures like Lennon thrive.

Of course many of my american friends consider Tobinson lies to be fair comment because lies are free speech.

But lies are lies and should be stamped on. They foul the public discourse.

None of those things are illegal in the USA, sorry this hurts your feelings

Forum List

Back