🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Man gets married to a robot after failing to find partner

Who are you to tell him who to love.?
Damn right! If I ever get married again it will be to a Wells-Fargo ATM.
I bet you won't even bitch when someone else comes along to put something in or fill her up.

He's been unable thus far to get a proposal accepted. It's rather been like women for him.
Been married to the same woman for 56 years. Don't look for proposals but I could go for an ATM. Sorta like Plankton.

Did you just call computer wife Karen an ATM? :p
Brunhilde, not Karen. And she doesn't talk back.

How does he expect to consummate when he married a robot and not a real person?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Man Gets Married To a Robot After Failing To Find Partner...
A Chinese engineer has “married” a robot he created after failing to find a human spouse. Zheng Jiajia, 31, an artificial intelligence expert who designs and creates robots in Hangzhou, Zhejiang province, created the “female” robot at the end of last year, the Qianjiang Evening News reported. The robot, which he named Yingying, can identify Chinese characters and images and even say a few simple words, the report said. Zheng “married”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No mental illness here folk just keep on walking. Just like those who try and force gays or trannies as being a normal part of society meaning the ( bathrooms) not nec. the people themselves, but as they try to normalize everything that isn't............The vast majority will still see this as clipped. It won't be until the 25th century this is seen as normal by ALL HUMANS..............then again it might not even be that long with how society today is totally mind controlled and manipulated into everything wrong is right.
FBJ?

Who knew Jake was Chinese?

But, he couldn't have sex with it.........forgot the 'WD-40'.
Are you sure?
11659-02.jpg

Forum List

Back