man kills wife and son with crossbow, then slits throat

Dad went to son #2's school, shot him through the ear, and the kid didn't report it. Probably for the better, as dad could have been caught before offing himself. Good riddance.

If this wasn't so sad I'd make a Daryll walking dead joke. WTF Is wrong with people? How do you bring yourself to kill your own family? I'm glad the other son is OK, but I can't imagine the hell he is going through, poor kid.

If this wasn't so sad I'd make a Daryll walking dead joke. WTF Is wrong with people? How do you bring yourself to kill your own family? I'm glad the other son is OK, but I can't imagine the hell he is going through, poor kid.

Divorce pending?

I didn't see anything about a diviorce in the article. If someones on the egde of sanity that could do it.

this is the issue. mental health. it is not so much about guns, as what the frack is wrong with our society. other cultures own guns and are no where near as violent. underneath the peaceful melting pot lies a simmering violence in this country and i have no idea why. i have opinions, but does anyone truly no why we are in the top of violent countries it the world?

It is so comforting to know that guns were not involved. Cookies all around!

Don't worry Piers will find a way to do a gun grabbing segment because of it. He already did it after a recent stabbing too.

Forum List

Back