Man who was shot...and stabbed in Peckham estates London was identified...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
And more shooting.......how is this possible.....?

When you confiscate guns from people who don't use them to commit crimes....you do nothing to stop gun crime.....all you have done is make sure only criminals and cops have guns....

Victim in Peckham shooting named as Ola Raji

Mr Raji was found lying unconscious between two parked cars with gunshot and stab wounds, after he had tried to cycle through a Peckham estate at 10.30pm on Tuesday 21 April. Despite officers’ best efforts to revive the college student, he was pronounced dead shortly after his arrival at a central London hospital. A post-mortem which took place last week found the cause of death was a single gunshot wound to the chest.

Read more at: Victim in Peckham shooting named as Ola Raji
Copyright © LONDON24

Oh my God! What does this shooting do to Britain's gun crime and homicide rate??? What are they now????

Oh my God! What does this shooting do to Britain's gun crime and homicide rate??? What are they now????

They are the same as they were before they confiscated their guns....and yet people are still using guns to murder other people........

As we told you...when you confiscate guns...only the police and criminals will get guns...and Britain shows this....

They are the same as they were before they confiscated their guns....and yet people are still using guns to murder other people........

As we told you...when you confiscate guns...only the police and criminals will get guns...and Britain shows this....
Holy smokes!!!!! So what are those rates??? Is it true that there are more guns there now than before "confiscation???"

What?? He was identified??? You mean they have ID in ENGLAND? HOLY SHIT!!!!
hair-fire.gif

Forum List

Back