march for science losers leave trash all over the streets of D.C. after their protest concludes

In any authoritarian system, science and reason must be demonized. The corporate state will tell you what is real and what is not. Education and coherent thought must be targeted. Same as it ever was; if they’re aware they are more difficult to manage.

#MarchForScience Losers Leave Trash All Over The Streets Of D.C. After Their “Protest” Concludes…

How environmental
----------------------------------------------------------

Leave it to hypocrites to do just this.
Just like when the global warming idiots tell you don't drive an SUV as they drive off in the exact thing they tell you not to drive.

#MarchForScience Losers Leave Trash All Over The Streets Of D.C. After Their “Protest” Concludes…

How environmental
----------------------------------------------------------

Leave it to hypocrites to do just this.
Just like when the global warming idiots tell you don't drive an SUV as they drive off in the exact thing they tell you not to drive.

Ha Ha prove that was from the science marchers???
Make sure its good now.

PS: Be more concerned about the pollution you do not see.

Science and critical thinking are threats to the ignorance and self-delusion that power the conservative movement. If it had been a March for Reading, conservatives would be equally incensed.

A March for anything is really a March for handouts for their own special interests.

I'm sure Bell and Edison couldnt have succeeded without ever Increasing handouts.

Why don't you go an live on Mars , the new frontier. Screw earth, I mean who in the heck cares about the only planet we know that has oxygen (air) which us humans need in order to live.

I know , I know, God will provide.

MindWars I'm waiting for you to respond with proof that was left over from the science marchers.

It is full of nothing but hypocritical demands. Like I mentioned above The Feds, tell us to invest in smaller hamster type cars as they take off in huge SUVs, etc........... Such bs ppl don't pick up on the scam and engineered guilt trips used on the public.

Why don't you go an live on Mars , the new frontier. Screw earth, I mean who in the heck cares about the only planet we know that has oxygen (air) which us humans need in order to live.

I know , I know, God will provide.

MindWars I'm waiting for you to respond with proof that was left over from the science marchers.
So they were marching for oxygen?

On Earth Day, Take a Look Back at 6 Times ‘Mountains of Trash’ Were Left Behind at Progressive Protests

garbage-dapl--768x499.jpg

The hypocrisy of these people is unbounded. Time after time they show their total disregard to others and ignoring the cost to others of cleaning up their messes. This article shows time after time they do this stuff. Read more @ On Earth Day, Take a Look Back at 6 Times ‘Mountains of Trash’ Were Left Behind at Progressive Protests

#MarchForScience Losers Leave Trash All Over The Streets Of D.C. After Their “Protest” Concludes… @ #MarchForScience Losers Leave Trash All Over The Streets Of D.C. After Their “Protest” Concludes… | Weasel Zippers

C-Dy8ZuVwAATk5Y.jpg

On Earth Dpollution you can't see! a Look Back at 6 Times ‘Mountains of Trash’ Were Left Behind at Progressive Protests

garbage-dapl--768x499.jpg

The hypocrisy of these people is unbounded. Time after time they show their total disregard to others and ignoring the cost to others of cleaning up their messes. This article shows time after time they do this stuff. Read more @ On Earth Day, Take a Look Back at 6 Times ‘Mountains of Trash’ Were Left Behind at Progressive Protests

#MarchForScience Losers Leave Trash All Over The Streets Of D.C. After Their “Protest” Concludes… @ #MarchForScience Losers Leave Trash All Over The Streets Of D.C. After Their “Protest” Concludes… | Weasel Zippers

C-Dy8ZuVwAATk5Y.jpg

Yeah but but but... we're only supposed to worry about the pollution we can't see!
Not all these fucking putrid piles of shit they leave behind

Forum List

Back