Blue Screens Of Death Everywhere

This is their test run to destroy the digital landscape when Trump is re-elected.

IMG_6469.jpeg

Not everything revolves around Trump. Break free of the cult.
Sure, sure. The Dems have only been foaming at the mouth over the man for the past 8 years. They are getting ready to dump Biden because he is so far behind in the polls.

Your entire world revolves around Trump, because he represents patriotic America that you all hate so much.

The organization I am a consultant for is entirely down, phones, computers. Our Construction software is down.

No news on the flights, but my sister has a flight booked to Europe this PM....Not sure if that's going to happen.
So you get the day off?😁. It's a gorgeous day up here in New England, not certain if you are up here...but we are heading to our favorite beach at a Cove near here! No one is ever there during the week and the weekend brings one other couple or group or single man to walk his dog. There are only two parking spots for it...then a path through the woods...you can't see the water from the parking spots through all the trees....then half a football field later you suddenly see the beach on the Cove...we walk to the right for a little bit, and plop ourselves down under a wild apple tree, in the shade.. And then set up the charcoal grill, get a drink from the cooler and plop ourselves down on our chairs.

We used to manually carry all that crap, but now that we are older we got this really cool foldable beach wagon type thingy, with big ass wheels to haul it all! 😄

I think it is only 4 airlines affected, but all of them are major Airlines....they all got grounded at around 2 AM or shortly there after.
It's much more than airlines. Went to hospital at 530AM this morning to get blood drawn, could not get computers to work and many people waiting a longtime for their scheduled outpatient surgeries.

Also banks.

So you get the day off?😁. It's a gorgeous day up here in New England, not certain if you are up here...but we are heading to our favorite beach at a Cove near here! No one is ever there during the week and the weekend brings one other couple or group or single man to walk his dog. There are only two parking spots for it...then a path through the woods...you can't see the water from the parking spots through all the trees....then half a football field later you suddenly see the beach on the Cove...we walk to the right for a little bit, and plop ourselves down under a wild apple tree, in the shade.. And then set up the charcoal grill, get a drink from the cooler and plop ourselves down on our chairs.

We used to manually carry all that crap, but now that we are older we got this really cool foldable beach wagon type thingy, with big ass wheels to haul it all! 😄

No, construction workers can actually still work, all the construction vehicles are just fine and my companies' computers are A-OK, and the client can't call or email me. Win Win.

It's much more than airlines. Went to hospital at 530AM this morning to get blood drawn, could not get computers to work and many people waiting a longtime for their scheduled outpatient surgeries.

Also banks.
We are lucky:

MaineHealth says their system has not been impacted.

Our Airports are affected due to major airlines flying in and out of them, some banks also and Home Depot so far.....we have a huge local business atmosphere here where I am at during the Summer and they are not affected....

One of my 401ks at Charles Schwab has been affected.

Wow, I bet some people are re-thinking about using Microsoft right now.

Aw crap, don't I have stock in this thing? Oh Nooos!

Well, that's not gonna go up right now. :uhoh3:

This isn't a Microsoft problem, It's a Cyberstrike patch problem on Microsoft Platforms.

Microsoft has enough of it's own issues, it doesn't need to be blamed for someone else's fuckup.
the question to ask is why the microsoft platform needs something from crowdstrike that can crash the underlying platform.

The answer is that there is an architectural flaw in the underlying platform that crowdstrike is attempting bandaid.

the question to ask is why the microsoft platform needs something from crowdstrike that can crash the underlying platform.

The answer is that there is an architectural flaw in the underlying platform that crowdstrike is attempting bandaid.

or CrowdStrike didn't properly vet their patch.

Forum List

Back