🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Marie Barf on CNN

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Near the Alamo
She was grilled by Wolf...really handled herself well...had all the Obabble lines down pat. Good preview of tomorrow's speech...don't bother to watch.

Check your local listings for rebroadcast.

Rhodes is the tall skinny redheaded chick isn't she , she has an important title I think , can't think of the title though .

Rhodes is the tall skinny redheaded chick isn't she , she has an important title I think , can't think of the title though .
No that's Psaki....Rhodes is a guy (Ben) deputy to susan rice ...he has no national security experience...but winds up taking questions on the subject. The three of them are emblematic of the way Obabble fills his staff reqirements.

yeah , just occurred to me BEN RHODES and yeah ptsaki is a redhead , ' barf ' is a blonde but there another skinny redhead Deltex . All of his staff are the same as mr. obama , all of them are the same types imo . --- The skinny redhead that I'm talking about spent some time on vacation in Ireland a while ago .

marie ' barf ', I like that , didn't think of it myself .
:lol: That's the first thing I thought of when I saw/heard her, but it's the last thing I would post of her. I do agree she isn't fit for the job. Nor Jen Psaki. I do like that name Jen Psaki, though. :thup:

, another yeah , there you go , the un lady samantha power , what a trio of flakes . Then there is josh earnest who is another flake and liar .

Forum List

Back