Married California high school sweethearts die from Covid hours apart

Covid is now nothing but mass formation psychosis.

Yesterday, one day, one million new covid positive cases. One million in one day. Hospitals are being overwhelmed with healthy people testing positive. My son's entire company tested positive. Everyone is working from home and no one is sick. What do you think it's going to be like when Bumble Fuck sends out home test kits?
How the media keeps a straight face is incredible. Are they under a hypnotic spell? For you older folks, the older media people wo we trusted were just shills all these years.

Do you really expect the article to mention that these two were obese, if that were the case??? :hellno:

I never saw any mention of obesity being such a huge risk factor for many, many months after the China virus showed up.

We are not allowed to acknowledge facts if somebody will be offended by them.

Big Left lied about the obesity connection for the first two years of the pandemic. Just like they lied about the fact that the vast majority of people dying from Covid were old and had serious comorbidities.

If you are going to condemn the obese for dying of Covid then you're going to have to condemn about a hundred million Americans. But in fairness, about a third of Canadians too.

Should we now know a person's politics by their displays of hate? Would it be reliable or would it be mostly just generic?

Are you not guilty of demonstrating a similar degree of murderous hate toward those of us who are smart enough to know better than to allow ourselves to be injected with dangerous experimental drugs that fraudulently purport to “protect” us from an overhyped disease that poses nowhere near a threat to our health as these dangerous drugs do?

Of course, people who are capable of thinking and acting for themselves rather than blindly believing and obeying whatever lies the tyrants who seek to rule over them tell them to believe and obey are a serious threat to your kind, so it is perfectly understandable that you would hate us, and wish for us to die.

Are you not guilty of demonstrating a similar degree of murderous hate toward those of us who are smart enough to know better than to allow ourselves to be injected with dangerous experimental drugs that fraudulently purport to “protect” us from an overhyped disease that poses nowhere near a threat to our health as these dangerous drugs do?
I feel distaste for the antivaxxers but to feel hate would be a much too strong emotion. I don't know you or them and I can only judge by their behaviour. I also realize that much of the behaviour is exaggerated on this board. Exaggerations are popular and get noticed more often.
Of course, people who are capable of thinking and acting for themselves rather than blindly believing and obeying whatever lies the tyrants who seek to rule over them tell them to believe and obey are a serious threat to your kind, so it is perfectly understandable that you would hate us, and wish for us to die.
You're entitled to your opinion, even though it's exaggerated and can't be taken seriously. My perception is more toward you and your side being the tyrants, judged by your behaviour.

Let's have a closer look so we can determine who is displaying hate?

Big Left lied about the obesity connection for the first two years of the pandemic. Just like they lied about the fact that the vast majority of people dying from Covid were old and had serious comorbidities.

Hopefully, you don't display some of the other deadly comorbidities. These include:

1. Citing Candace Owens, Angel of Death
2. Sporting a goatee-type beard
3. Owning a Harley or large pickup truck
4. Comparing yourself to Holocaust victims
5. Calling on Prayer Warriors

If you do fall into any of those categories, maybe climb into a coffin now to save people the trouble of moving you.

Hopefully, you don't display some of the other deadly comorbidities. These include:

1. Citing Candace Owens, Angel of Death.
2. Sporting a goatee-type beard
3. Owning a Harley or large pickup truck
4. Comparing yourself to Holocaust victims
5. Calling on Prayer Warriors

If you do fall into any of those categories, please climb into a coffin now to save people the trouble of moving you.

^^^This is the type of ignorance I'm referring to when I say the leftist tyrants have no understanding of history (nor any curiosity to become educated about it). Straight out of the Third Reich.

According to the article, the husband had diabetes.

Depending on how bad that was, the dangerous experimental mRNA-based “vaccines” would have had a much better than usual chance of killing him, if he had taken it.
Yeah, he just dies from not using mRNA technology which most likely would have saved his life.

That's a better result for you?

this is the MSM news reporting this,does anybody here SERIOUSLY actually believe that they did not take the vaccine? the msm NEVER reports that,after all,you fall from a skyrise,have a fatal car accident,get shot in the head,you died from covid.so WHY would they come out and report they had the vaccines? think people.
Sounds like someone is worried about being unvaccinated.....

Are you saying you know more than anyone else in the world on every subject matter? Because that is what you seem to be saying.

I dont want you to get vaccinated. Thanks for doing what I want, sheep.

Are you saying you know more than anyone else in the world on every subject matter? Because that is what you seem to be saying.

StrawMan2.jpg

I'm having a hard time feeling pity for the unvaccinated who die from Covid. They had to know the risk they were taking, but with all the disinformation, and ignorance, out there, it's hard to know.

FIWy7CUXIAoz8qN.jpg

Please let us know what your academic background is in the medical field, specifically immunology and virology. Or do you consider getting your medical knowledge from facebook memes to be an "expert" in those specific fields of study?
strawman.jpg

According to the article, the husband had diabetes.

Depending on how bad that was, the dangerous experimental mRNA-based “vaccines” would have had a much better than usual chance of killing him, if he had taken it.
Agreed.

2008: Ralph Baric, North Carolina virologist, who has co-authored papers with Wuhan bat lady, ZL Shi: 'Vaccines inducing mucosal immunity are the most effective but unfortunately, these vaccines are short-lived, a limitation observed even aftefr natural infection.'

2004: LJ Saif: 'In spite of long-term efforts, fully effective animal vaccines to prevent CoV infection of mucosal tissues remains elusive.'

True to tradition, Pfizer's BNT162B2 vaccine fails to provide mucosal immunity (saliva, etc.).

Forum List

Back