martinjlm

martinjlm

Apr 23, 2012
New member here. Got directed here because I was answering some questions / clearing up some gross misconceptions about the Chevrolet Volt, a topic I know a lot about.

I am an engineer / product planner / business analyst in the auto industry, so obviously I'm a car nut. Also a weekend bar musician as well as a church musician, so one kinda balances out the other.

Politics? Well, one of my favorite sayings / newsgroup signatures is.....

Politics: from the Greek word poly, meaning "many" and the English word tick, a loathsome bloodsucking pest

I don't "belong" to any political party, nor do I define myself as right, left, or whatever. My opinions are formed and communicated issue by issue, candidate by candidate.

Well, that's me in a nutshell. Anything else you'll figure out through my posts.

Oh, and I can be a real smartass sometimes.....a lot of the time.....Most of the time

Last edited:
New member here. Got directed here because I was answering some questions / clearing up some gross misconceptions about the Chevrolet Volt, a topic I know a lot about.

I am an engineer / product planner / business analyst in the auto industry, so obviously I'm a car nut. Also a weekend bar musician as well as a church musician, so one kinda balances out the other.

Politics: from the Greek word poly, meaning "many" and the English word tick, a loathsome bloodsucking pest

I don't "belong" to any political party, nor do I define myself as right, left, or whatever. My opinions are formed and communicated issue by issue, candidate by candidate.

Well, that's me in a nutshell. Anything else you'll figure out through my posts.

Oh, and I can be a real smartass sometimes.....a lot of the time.....Most of the time

welcomesexy5.gif

Welcome to USMB, martinjlm. Hope you enjoy the boards. :)

Forum List

Back