Latter-Saint Saint Republican women in Arizona have rejected Trump as a depraved candidate

Marist? :rolleyes-41:

Dude, Trump would never win a popularity contest, no one would argue that.
But, he did a damn good job as president until the china virus was unleashed in America.
His management of the virus response did not inspire admiration in the hearts of Americans.

Latter-Saint Saint Republican women in Arizona have rejected Trump as a depraved candidate.

View attachment 939045

I know politics in Utah, Nevada, and Arizona well, and I monitor them all the time. Mormonism I have alwyas found interesting, and I know that there is a real underswell of deceny in the LDS GOP ranks.

These Mormon women are rejecting Trump, fraying GOP support in a key state​

Annie Lewis' idea to put a "Republicans for Biden" sign in the front yard in the lead-up to 2020. For her, it came down to civility. As a teacher for over a decade, the mother of six little ones, and a lifelong member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, she felt then-President Trump did not show true leadership.

Lewis was not alone in her thinking. In 2020, GOP residents of Maricopa County in Arizona banded together to stand up against Trump. The signs were created by Dan Barker, a leader in the Maricopa County LDS community and former GOP-appointed judge, who wanted to find a way to support Biden without giving up his lifelong Republican identity.

His wife, Nan, was the one who pushed him to have a sign.

"She probably got there quicker than I did," said Barker, who in 2020 started the political action committee Arizona Republicans Who Believe in Treating Others with Respect. "I just wasn't quite comfortable identifying with the Democratic Party. And so for me, I said, hey, well, I'd rather do something like, 'Republicans for Biden.' "

With a semi-libertarian like RFKJr in the contest. Biden has a better chance to NV and possibly AZ. How much Gallego can energize the AZ down ballot will be seen.

BLACK MAGA TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) :) :)

His management of the virus response did not inspire admiration in the hearts of Americans.
Hard to manage the virus response when you have Fauci downplaying it.
WHO and China colluding to suppress information on the virus.
He stopped flights from departing and arriving to and from China and the
democrats were all over him for doing so.

Come on John....honesty counts.

Honesty is that Trump fucked up.

1714352771746.png

I know politics in Utah, Nevada, and Arizona well, and I monitor them all the time. Mormonism I have alwyas found interesting, and I know that there is a real underswell of deceny in the LDS GOP ranks.

You don't know what 2 + 2 is.

You can't produce evidence of your tawdry little B.S. claims.

All we'll get is some nuanced B.S.

Latter-Saint Saint Republican women in Arizona have rejected Trump as a depraved candidate.

View attachment 939045

These Mormon women are rejecting Trump, fraying GOP support in a key state​

Annie Lewis' idea to put a "Republicans for Biden" sign in the front yard in the lead-up to 2020. For her, it came down to civility. As a teacher for over a decade, the mother of six little ones, and a lifelong member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, she felt then-President Trump did not show true leadership.

Lewis was not alone in her thinking. In 2020, GOP residents of Maricopa County in Arizona banded together to stand up against Trump. The signs were created by Dan Barker, a leader in the Maricopa County LDS community and former GOP-appointed judge, who wanted to find a way to support Biden without giving up his lifelong Republican identity.

His wife, Nan, was the one who pushed him to have a sign.

"She probably got there quicker than I did," said Barker, who in 2020 started the political action committee Arizona Republicans Who Believe in Treating Others with Respect. "I just wasn't quite comfortable identifying with the Democratic Party. And so for me, I said, hey, well, I'd rather do something like, 'Republicans for Biden.' "

With a semi-libertarian like RFKJr in the contest. Biden has a better chance to NV and possibly AZ. How much Gallego can energize the AZ down ballot will be seen.

A few women. Bid deal. I'd say that 95% of the women in my ward will be voting for Trump.

The Mormons in Utah seem to be more conservative, I guess.
The ones in Az, apparently are too liberal to be a conservative in the first place.
I never understood how a group of people who call themselves conservatives/republicans
will go from that to probably the most liberal ineffective president in our lifetime, and possibly
our history.
It just makes no sense.

Mormons in Az are quite conservative.

This is just a few people. A woman wants a civil president...so do I.

She'll soon learn that Biden will appoint Marxist to the SCOTUS when that fat plug Sotomeyer keels over.

Marist says the election is tied. You know that. We have evidence that LDS women in AZ and Utah are horrified with Trump. I am sure I can find some that want to be his mistresses.

So let's stay in reality.

What evidence do have ? Four women in a living room ?

Forum List

Back