Arizona Official Shuts Down Right-Winger Over Clueless Mail-In Voting Claim.

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2022
My Happyi Place
Maricopa County Recorder Stephen Richer pushed back at a conservative Wednesday after she questioned mail-in voting in Arizona ahead of the state’s primaries next month.

Aubrey Savela, who identifies as a field representative for the right-wing nonprofit Turning Point Action, took to X where she shared a photo of two mail-in ballots along with two early voting packets.

“Maricopa county at its finest… My first time ever voting in a presidential preference election and I received not one but two mail-in ballots 🫣 Thank you @stephen_richer,” Savela wrote.

Richer, a top Republican election official in Arizona who sued GOP Senate candidate Kari Lake for defamation last year, swiftly shut down Savela for seemingly making a suggestion about election fraud in the county by pointing out that she recently updated the address on her voter registration.

Because early ballots must go out on Feb. 21, your Chandler ballot was already set to go out, and so it did,” Richer explained.

This ditzy Mod Edit: Clean Start Policy changed/updated her address, but the ballots had already gone out. The mistake is on her. No Election/Voter Fraud, just a Woman unclear on the final date she update/change her voting address.

Last edited by a moderator:
From the X link:

According to the county recorder, the user changed addresses the last day of registration, meaning ballots were sent to her old and new addresses. The ballot sent to the new address has markings indicating the ballot sent to the prior address will not be processed if returned.

End of story

This is going to be a continuing problem as Republicans work to confuse and muddy details and try an end around in order to win elections that they actually would lose. These recorders have to be extra vigilant in the age of Trump.

Stephen Richer is a complete scumbag. A RINO who is really a Democrat from Illinois.

He does nothing to work with or address the concerns of the AZ GOP. He is friends with the communist Adrian Fontes that he replaced. He only works with Democrats to keep allowing stolen elections.

I am not concerned about some random Tweet that has nothing to do with the actual problems we see in Maricopa County.

Thankfully we will be replacing the scumbag in this next election, but the damage has been done for two elections now.

Stephen Richer is a complete scumbag. A RINO who is really a Democrat from Illinois.

He does nothing to work with or address the concerns of the AZ GOP. He is friends with the communist Adrian Fontes that he replaced. He only works with Democrats to keep allowing stolen elections.

I am not concerned about some random Tweet that has nothing to do with the actual problems we see in Maricopa County.

Thankfully we will be replacing the scumbag in this next election, but the damage has been done for two elections now.
He is not the one at fault here.
The person at fault is the stupid bitch trying to score partisan points without actually having a point. Like all right wing trash.

He is not the one at fault here.
The person at fault is the stupid bitch trying to score partisan points without actually having a point. Like all right wing trash.

She was late in filing her change of voting residence. Law requires registered voters use the address of their pimary address for voting purposes. The ballot with her old address had already gone out. It was NOT the fault of registrar's office, the fault was with ditzy bitch who tried to pull a fast one and make noise Voter Fraud.

Some of the people out there are clueless.

I recall back in 2009 a Tea Party lady came to the house collecting signatures for a guy wishing to be a candidate for the School District's board. The thing was, I didn't even live in that school district. I even offered to show her my property tax statement. She would have none of it, she was going to work the area she was assigned and proceeded going house-to-house.

Some of the people out there are clueless.

I recall back in 2009 a Tea Party lady came to the house collecting signatures for a guy wishing to be a candidate for the School District's board. The thing was, I didn't even live in that school district. I even offered to show her my property tax statement. She would have none of it, she was going to work the area she was assigned and proceeded going house-to-house.
How do you know she was tea party?

How do you know she was tea party?

I was in the driveway enjoying the evening when she came to the house and we spent time talking. One of her points was that she was up in arms that the district had spent money planting grass in a school yard and this candidate was going to put an end to such non-sense. Other than to tell her she was off base in regard to which school district we were in, I kept my mouth shut and allowed her to blabber on as I found the experience entertaining.

She needs to send them both in and then write about her experiences in prison.

Forum List

Back