Zone1 Candace Owens Becomes Catholic

Sounds pretty close to selling indulgences to me.
Oh, wait, the Church did that. It's why Marty nailed the thesis to the door.
First, most priests and bishops did not, and further Martin Luther was not the only one to voice objections to what that particular bishop was doing. Luther decided to leave the Church over it and that was his call. Others in the clergy were calling for reform within the Church. Luther gave up--or gave in to outside political forces.

No one should feel guilty about having feelings.
You felt guilty over feelings? What we were taught was to not encourage feelings that could lead to sin; to take note of what Jesus said about sin starting from within.

First, most priests and bishops did not, and further Martin Luther was not the only one to voice objections to what that particular bishop was doing. Luther decided to leave the Church over it and that was his call. Others in the clergy were calling for reform within the Church. Luther gave up--or gave in to outside political forces.

Or he realized that the Catholic Church lost the plot. The difference between him and heretics like John Huss is that he had the ability to resist because certain nobles were sick of paying for indulgences. Then my boy Henry VIII got into the mix.

Henry VIII: "Forget the alimony, I have a better idea!"

1714065931934.png

You felt guilty over feelings? What we were taught was to not encourage feelings that could lead to sin; to take note of what Jesus said about sin starting from within.
He also told people to pluck out their eyes... which is a pretty bad idea.

1714065999456.png

nope, to many closed minded assholes like yourself, who instead of discussing questions asked,made comments like you just made....fuck your fucking cult...
ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz. You said a naughty word. Usually naughty Catholic boys outgrow their carnal desires, settle down and do their penance. Meh; your what now? Just a Marxist doofus???

lmao

Greg

THe catholic church is bullshit.

the pope is an asshole.

but Christ is really king, but not with those pedos, perverts and power freaks.

ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz. You said a naughty word. Usually naughty Catholic boys outgrow their carnal desires, settle down and do their penance. Meh; your what now? Just a Marxist doofus???

lmao

Greg
yea you are a real catholic....sound just like all the other asswipe hypocrites in the their cult...

Given 2000 years of brutal tortures inflicted by your church, it's hardly hyperbole.
Tares among the wheat. Flowers and nutrition springing out of the mud. The divine spark in every imperfect human. Comfort amidst grief and sorrowing. A heavenly spritz in bits of life every day.

See only the horror, become the horror. Voice only complaints and become the complaint. Complainers turn themselves into victims and those who run away instead of someone who overcomes.

See only the horror, become the horror. Voice only complaints and become the complaint. Complainers turn themselves into victims and those who run away instead of someone who overcomes.
You got a point. Jews need to stop whining about the Holocaust, because Hitler did create the Autobahn.

And we got some nice lampshades!

Sorry, the inquisition, the crusades, the Thirty Years War, etc.... you just can't sweep that stuff under the rug.

Tares among the wheat. Flowers and nutrition springing out of the mud. The divine spark in every imperfect human. Comfort amidst grief and sorrowing. A heavenly spritz in bits of life every day.

this is a stretch to justify that deranged pedo institution.

I can read the Bible on my own. the Roman devil just fucks it all up.

Sorry, the inquisition, the crusades, the Thirty Years War, etc.... you just can't sweep that stuff under the rug.
Nor should the good and the positive be swept under the rug...which is why both were included in my post.

Praise God!

And Russell Brand's new YouTube is his praying the Rosary.

Could be God Is saving these good people to use them to spread the truth before all hell is let loose.

Praise God!!

Candace has joined the club

1714160973365.png

I was raised Catholic as well, and I can tell you there is no greater organization in the history of the world that has done more good for more people.

It's really what you make of it.
Catholic charities ftw .. the church stands for the poor….

We have had bad Catholics ….but all over the world Catholics from all backgrounds serve the poor and build hospitals.

Catholic charities ftw .. the church stands for the poor….

We have had bad Catholics ….but all over the world Catholics from all backgrounds serve the poor and build hospitals.

Catholics invented hospitals. The first nurses were nuns. Ever wonder about the similarities between the old nurses caps and nuns' headgear?

Perhaps there is no "purpose", creation just is.

Perhaps Earth is the only place where sentient life even exists.

The scope of the universe makes the notion of the Christian God more ridiculous, not less.
Everything has purpose. The definition of purpose is the reason for which something is done or created or for which something exists. The definition of reason is a cause, explanation, or justification for an action or event. The consequence of a logical universe is that every cause has an effect. Which means that everything happens for a reason and serves a purpose. The very nature of our physical laws point to reason and purpose.

How does the scope of the universe makes the notion of the Christian God more ridiculous? And why are you so fixated on the Christian perception of God?

Everything has purpose. The definition of purpose is the reason for which something is done or created or for which something exists. The definition of reason is a cause, explanation, or justification for an action or event. The consequence of a logical universe is that every cause has an effect. Which means that everything happens for a reason and serves a purpose. The very nature of our physical laws point to reason and purpose.

How does the scope of the universe makes the notion of the Christian God more ridiculous? And why are you so fixated on the Christian perception of God?

Well, because the God-Botherers of the Christian variety are the ones intent on inflicting their bronze-age superstitions on the rest of us.. that's why I'm concerned.

Well, because the God-Botherers of the Christian variety are the ones intent on inflicting their bronze-age superstitions on the rest of us.. that's why I'm concerned.
Superstition is unjustified belief. Since the Bronze Age, perhaps even prior to that, humans have had experiences of God that center on the issues of love, goodness, and perfection. Following God's laws, and later the Beatitudes, bring results. Prayer is powerful. It brings peace to individual lives, and peace is one benefit brought to a community of believers.

Superstition is unjustified belief. Since the Bronze Age, perhaps even prior to that, humans have had experiences of God that center on the issues of love, goodness, and perfection. Following God's laws, and later the Beatitudes, bring results. Prayer is powerful. It brings peace to individual lives, and peace is one benefit brought to a community of believers.

But do they?

When I read the Old Testament or any other Bronze Age mythology, I see that 'God' is any force of nature they didn't understand but needed to be appeased. The God of the Old Testament is one of fear. Do what I want, or bad things are going to happen to you. There are no promises of an afterlife. A plague breaks out, God must be angry, let's find someone to blame and kill them.

No wonder my parish liked to hide the OT like it was a crazy MAGA uncle.

Forum List

Back