When did you start hating Russia?

When and why did you start hating Russia? Please be specific as to date and event.

I hated the Soviet Union for being a huge prison/reeducation camp, but I don't hate Russia. Everything Russia has done seems to have a rational purpose, whether we like it or not.
I don't trust Russia and Putin is an old school KGB piece of shit. I also find hilariously hypocritical that the left now hates Russia because of Trump.

Remember Obama's reset or how he made fun of Romney calling Russia a threat ? The lefty loons certainly don't.

When and why did you start hating Russia? Please be specific as to date and event.

I hated the Soviet Union for being a huge prison/reeducation camp, but I don't hate Russia. Everything Russia has done seems to have a rational purpose, whether we like it or not.
When did they become your BFF?

The libs turned on Putin when Trump won because they are stupid and believed Putin got Trump elected... they fell for the Russia gate BS.....

:auiqs.jpg:

Russia_Flags_1487964817417_2804457_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

170224-trump-support-flags-russian-feature.jpg

trump-russia-flag.png

TwitterThumbTemplate-DFY-Nov2016-Recovered-1487964120552.jpg

:laughing0301: ... :113:

We should be commending Russians for ending the USSR, one of the most evil regimes of all time, and doing it peacefully.

My reference to the USSR being evil was primarily pointing at Stalin’s time.
You mean the time when, under Stalin's leadership, the Soviet Union saved Europe, and indeed the entire world, from the nazi yoke, and then, true to its allied duty, helped the United States defeat militaristic Japan?

You mean the time when, under Stalin's leadership, the Soviet Union saved Europe, and indeed the entire world, from the nazi yoke, and then, true to its allied duty, helped the United States defeat militaristic Japan?
You mean you don’t know of the horrors committed by Stalin?

Please don’t be disingenuous like so many here.

You mean you don’t know of the horrors committed by Stalin?

Please don’t be disingenuous like so many here.
You've probably heard of Solzhenitsyn? You know what the subtitle of "The Gulag Archipelago" is? - “The Experience of Artistic Research.” This opus is full of lies, which is why Solzhenitsyn was recognized in the West.

You've probably heard of Solzhenitsyn? You know what the subtitle of "The Gulag Archipelago" is? - “The Experience of Artistic Research.” This opus is full of lies, which is why Solzhenitsyn was recognized in the West.
So are you telling me Stalin didn’t kill and imprison millions of his own citizens?

So are you telling me Stalin didn’t kill and imprison millions of his own citizens?
Did you know that the US now has more prisoners than Stalin's USSR? Both in absolute numbers and as a percentage of the population. Want to talk about the horrors of the GULAG in the United States?

Forum List

Back