When did you start hating Russia?

I don't trust Russia and Putin is an old school KGB piece of shit. I also find hilariously hypocritical that the left now hates Russia because of Trump.

Remember Obama's reset or how he made fun of Romney calling Russia a threat ? The lefty loons certainly don't.
The left doesn’t hate Putin because of Trump

Putin has never been “liked” by the left

Putin’s election interference in favor of trump was just one more brick in the load.

I was shocked when rumors began in Sept of 2016 of Russian involvement and Trump’s public calls for more of it.

I THOUGHT that would be career killer… but not for Republicans

Did you know that the US now has more prisoners than Stalin's USSR? Both in absolute numbers and as a percentage of the population. Want to talk about the horrors of the GULAG in the United States?
You’ve been exposed. You’re a Russian propagandist.

The left doesn’t hate Putin because of Trump

Putin has never been “liked” by the left

Putin’s election interference in favor of trump was just one more brick in the load.

I was shocked when rumors began in Sept of 2016 of Russian involvement and Trump’s public calls for more of it.

I THOUGHT that would be career killer… but not for Republicans
Yeah a few FB ads turned the election. LOL!

When and why did you start hating Russia? Please be specific as to date and event.

I hated the Soviet Union for being a huge prison/reeducation camp, but I don't hate Russia. Everything Russia has done seems to have a rational purpose, whether we like it or not.
For me it became when it was obvious that Putin was a dictator, rather than an elected leader.
The Soviets had fake elections.
So does Putin.

Yeah a few FB ads turned the election. LOL!
That was not my point.

My point was that it was becoming obvious (even on this site) that the Russians WERE involving themselves in the election and Trump even called for it publicly.

That SHOULD have been a deal breaker but Republicans did not care

Ummm no.

Mueller and the GOP lead US Senate confirmed that Russia did hack the Democrats in 2016.

It wasn’t what costed Hillary the election; she ran a horrible campaign.
True Dat!

Whatever HRC bought to the table she was a horrible candidate.

That was not my point.

My point was that it was becoming obvious (even on this site) that the Russians WERE involving themselves in the election and Trump even called for it publicly.

That SHOULD have been a deal breaker but Republicans did not care
Absurd. The Russians have little influence on our elections. The lying corporate media and our corrupt intelligence agencies have far more influence and have actively subverted our elections.

Absurd. The Russians have little influence on our elections. The lying corporate media and our corrupt intelligence agencies have far more influence and have actively subverted our elections.
How much influence they have or had is debatable.

What is not debatable is that they DID involve themselves in our electoral process

And the Trump team welcomed and encouraged it

when putin - then head of the KGB, gassed innocent citizens in a theatre - who were being held hostage by chechen terrorists.
Sad case. 132 hostages died out of the 912 taken. The terrorists would have killed all 912. The Russians, not being Americans killed all 40 terrorists and saved the cost of a trial for 40.

How much influence they have or had is debatable.

What is not debatable is that they DID involve themselves in our electoral process

And the Trump team welcomed and encouraged it
Yeah but it did nothing. Our intelligence agencies get involved in elections worldwide. Payback is a bitch.

Yeah but it did nothing. Our intelligence agencies get involved in elections worldwide. Payback is a bitch.
Like I said… Republicans/right wingers have no problem with Russian interference and will make all sorts of excuses for it

When and why did you start hating Russia? Please be specific as to date and event.

I hated the Soviet Union for being a huge prison/reeducation camp, but I don't hate Russia. Everything Russia has done seems to have a rational purpose, whether we like it or not.

I hate dictators. Putin is dictator and communist. Russia is NOT our ally. From end of WWII Russian has been our enemy. I've hate Russia and my life and damn proud to say it.

Forum List

Back