Mass illegal migration turns high-trust societies into low-trust ones.

This is so very true.

But he should add, so does legal third world immigration. Because we all know it is true.

An example of mistrust was when large numbers of Irish Catholics immigrated to the United States, were shunned, had trouble getting work, however, that eventually dissipated.
The difference with this migration into Europe and the US is......"religion."
The most oppressive, violent and anti-freedoms religion on the planet is Islam. Period. It's teachings and acceptance of the its hatred for infidels, apostates and the LGBTQ people and how it treats its women is vile and it will never stop trying to take over the planet through every means necessary. One just has to look at what is happening across Europe to see this.

This is so very true.

But he should add, so does legal third world immigration. Because we all know it is true.

This is a genuine and sincere request. Would you mind expanding on what is meant by "high-trust" and "low-trust" societies as you understand it and as it is used in the linked video.

I'm asking because I've only encountered this phrase once before and it was used by a director of a company where I worked. At the time I was unaware of how it is used in reference to societies but eventually had to research the term for a report.

I'm just am trying to get a sense of if my understanding falls in line with how it is commonly used.

TIA...

Forum List

Back