Mass Murders in History

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019
I am now a far more eager student and fan of history than I ever was in high school or college. Only in my personal research and studies did I discover and read the Potsdam Declaration, a fascinating warning to Japanese leaders who disregarded it at the needless cost of some 600,000+ Japanese citizens and soldiers more than had already been killed in military actions.

Japanese pride was foolish and deadly. They began their wanton murdering spree, bayoneting Chinese civilians in scores of thousands and more, and ended it by refusing to surrender, forcing America to firebomb 64 of their cities to bring them to their senses and knees, and spare an estimated one million American casualties in a planned invasion of Japan to end the war. Still they refused UNTIL Hiroshima and Nagasaki were obliterated at great cost.

The Nazis were no different. They wantonly slaughtered Jews as the Japanese wantonly slaughtered Chinese. The Nazis too fought to the bitter end when they had no possible chance of negotiating favorable terms much less prevailing. Hundreds of thousands of German civilians also died in firebombings of cities such as Dresden and Hamburg. The full weight of the European armies freed from battle against Germany proceeded to the Pacific Theater to finish World War II.

All these innocent people murdered in the tens of millions including Russian and European civilians total far fewer than the scores of millions of innocent, unborn babies murdered by Planned Parenthood, as promoted and championed by America's Democrats.

NEGRO PROJECT.jpg

Last edited:
I am now a far more eager student and fan of history than I ever was in high school or college. Only in my personal research and studies did I discover and read the Potsdam Declaration, a fascinating warning to Japanese leaders who disregarded it at the needless cost of some 600,000+ Japanese citizens and soldiers more than had already been killed in military actions.

Japanese pride was foolish and deadly. They began their wanton murdering spree, bayoneting Chinese civilians in scores of thousands and more, and ended it by refusing to surrender, forcing America to firebomb 64 of their cities to bring them to their senses and knees, and spare an estimated one million American casualties in a planned invasion of Japan to end the war. Still they refused UNTIL Hiroshima and Nagasaki were obliterated at great cost.

The Nazis were no different. They wantonly slaughtered Jews as the Japanese wantonly slaughtered Chinese. The Nazis too fought to the bitter end when they had no possible chance of negotiating favorable terms much less prevailing. Hundreds of thousands of German civilians also died in firebombings of cities such as Dresden and Hamburg. The full weight of the European armies freed from battle against Germany proceeded to the Pacific Theater to finish World War II.

All these innocent people murdered in the tens of millions including Russian and European civilians total far fewer than the scores of millions of innocent, unborn babies murdered by Planned Parenthood, as promote and championed by America's Democrats.

View attachment 980558
Genocide is the human condition.

In the US, they have murdered over 60 million unborn children.

All these innocent people murdered in the tens of millions including Russian and European civilians total far fewer than the scores of millions of innocent, unborn babies murdered by Planned Parenthood, as promoted and championed by America's Democrats.

View attachment 980558
I was in Berlin after it was bombed. Where the Russians controlled Berlin, it was still a city destroyed. The Russians promised not to let the Germans get up and be citizens. Where the Russians built nice things was in the Russian Cemeteries. The rest they let go to hell.

Forum List

Back