Mass shooting reported at Michigan State University in multiple locations around campus. many injuries reported/2nd shooting@university fitness center

• Banned
UPDATE: IM East is being secured. It appears there is only one suspect at this time.

At least 5 have been shot and students have been told to "Run. Hide. Fight."

Fo5PzilWYAYwMQE

UPDATE: The suspect description is a short male with a mask, possibly Black.

Police are closing in on the suspect by the sounds of it, hopefully this will end soon

Can we talk about more guns now?

I'm sure that more guns would have stopped this gun in its holster.
Time and time again, this happens. Republicans offer their thoughts and prayers. But nothing changes. Nothing. My generation is sick and tired of having to live in constant fear. And we are ready to vote every elected official who fails to act on gun violence out of office.

I don't know what to say. Multiple people injured at a Michigan State University shooting. Five years after Parkland, students like me still fear if we will be the next victims of gun violence. This is not normal. Republicans have blood on their hands for failing to act.

Tomorrow marks 5 years since the Parkland high school shooting that killed 17 people, mostly students. Tonight there are reports of yet another shooting in America, this time at Michigan State University. It’s absolutely heartbreaking to live like this — when will it stop?

Forum List

Back