Massive Brawl At Pride Parade In NYC

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
Holy smokes this is some insane footage.

We see stuff like this more and more all the time it seems, but this one really takes the cake.

For one thing it has actual dialogue.

And I can tell ya folks, we're not exactly dealing with Rhodes Scholars.

When paired with the conflict between the Hamas douchebags and the rainbow people over in California over the weekend?

What we're actually seeing is the Leftist coalition completely falling apart.

Good.

We see stuff like this more and more all the time it seems, but this one really takes the cake.

When paired with the conflict between the Hamas douchebags and the rainbow people over in California over the weekend?

Good.

Bad against worse so fun to watch

Good.

Awesome! The DemoKKKrat civil war is an entertainment spectacle for the ages!

I believe this is from the same parade.

The Rainbow people and the Hamas freaks in conflict, as the Left's base plunges further into disarray, and disillusion.

Good.

How did I JUST KNOW it? :rofl:

And what Pride Parade would be complete without twerking?

1719869465450.png

I believe this is from the same parade.

The Rainbow people and the Hamas freaks in conflict, as the Left's base plunges further into disarray, and disillusion.

That really puts the right in a pickle. They hate the Palestine protests but this one interrupted a group they dislike more. So do they support the protesters or the parade gowers

That really puts the right in a pickle. They hate the Palestine protests but this one interrupted a group they dislike more. So do they support the protesters or the parade gowers

Yeah.

Only a complete ignoramus troll would attempt to claim this puts the Right in a pickle.

And lo and behold, you appear.

Forum List

Back