Math question

How did I know the bigots would start a topic in which they orgasm over the deaths of 700 people on a religious sojourn? I knew it as soon as I heard the story on the radio this morning.

I must be psychic...

Where is the beheading of chistians pillar? And we can send Mexicans to build a Mecca track in all Muslim countries...free tickets and free transportation. Think big...like Trump!

Please help these refugees with food and water!!!

DO YOU WANT TO HELP THESE REFUGEES WITH FOOD,WATER AND SHELTER. THESE YOUNG MEN UNFORTUNATELY RISE TO A LEVEL BELOW ANIMALS.

The food and water were provided by the Red Cross and were not acceptable because – the Cross is a “Christian” symbol. Perhaps also the water was not certified Halal!!

Why was it not on TV ? They discard food and water and there is apredominance of young men?

>
>Bicske: a rendőrség intézkedik

Please help these refugees with food and water!!!

DO YOU WANT TO HELP THESE REFUGEES WITH FOOD,WATER AND SHELTER. THESE YOUNG MEN UNFORTUNATELY RISE TO A LEVEL BELOW ANIMALS.

The food and water were provided by the Red Cross and were not acceptable because – the Cross is a “Christian” symbol. Perhaps also the water was not certified Halal!!

Why was it not on TV ? They discard food and water and there is apredominance of young men?

>
>Bicske: a rendőrség intézkedik
If it is not acceptable toooooooo bad!

Forum List

Back