Matt Gaetz is hosting a fundraiser with Trump this evening at Mar-a-Lago, per sources in attendance, as confirmed by Gaetz himself on twitter

Is it your belief that Trump and Gaetz should not be permitted to fund raise?
I don't want to speak for the OP, but I think his/her point was Trump is allowing a person credibly accused of, and under investigation for, having sex with a minor (and other offenses) to use his home for a fundraiser. In which he is participating. Well, at least there won't be any cocaine induced sex orgies going on.....probably.

I don't want to speak for the OP, but I think his/her point was Trump is allowing a person credibly accused of, and under investigation for, having sex with a minor (and other offenses) to use his home for a fundraiser. In which he is participating. Well, at least there won't be any cocaine induced sex orgies going on.....probably.
I'm not all that sure that there are 'credible' accusations against him. I'm just thinking about all the 'credible' accusations against Kavenaugh.

I don't want to speak for the OP, but I think his/her point was Trump is allowing a person credibly accused of, and under investigation for, having sex with a minor (and other offenses) to use his home for a fundraiser. In which he is participating.
Yet there is no indictment.

Yep. Pandemic still out of control, Biden can't find a way to end the war, campaign donations pouring into Trump's PAC. More bad news for Democrats.

Well -
The pandemic hoax is over -
Unless they can bring it back in November.

Scandal-plagued Matt Gaetz is glorified by Trumpy rapper in new song: 'He's the chosen one'

Another fund-raiser for Cadet Bone Spurs?

Here's a group photo of some of those willing to throw their money away on that Loser...

91oBcz6CWEL._SX679_.jpg

Forum List

Back