Matt Gaetz: Should America Drop Tomahawk Missiles on Cartel Mountains?

I'm hoping that this is a troll thread and you aren't really that stupid..........................

That being said, apparently Gaetz is clueless when it comes to what we can and cannot do with our military forces. The military are the ones that operate those missiles, and using them on foreign soil would be considered an act of war, even if you go after thugs like the cartels. MAYBE if Mexico asked for our assistance and authorized the use of military force against the cartels, it MIGHT be allowed under international treaties concerning acts of war and the Geneva Conventions, but I doubt it. If we did it all on our own and sent them, it would be considered an act of war, and do we REALLY want to go to war with Mexico at this time? What use would that really be?

All something like that is a clueless use of strong language to gin up his base. No, we can't loose Tomahawk missiles against the cartels without a lot of serious blowback from other countries. I mean, Mexico is actually considered our ally, and how would it look if we did an unprovoked military strike against an ally? Not only would it make us look bad in the eyes of other countries, but it would also isolate us from many of our other allies.

I'm hoping that this is a troll thread and you aren't really that stupid..........................

That being said, apparently Gaetz is clueless when it comes to what we can and cannot do with our military forces. The military are the ones that operate those missiles, and using them on foreign soil would be considered an act of war, even if you go after thugs like the cartels. MAYBE if Mexico asked for our assistance and authorized the use of military force against the cartels, it MIGHT be allowed under international treaties concerning acts of war and the Geneva Conventions, but I doubt it. If we did it all on our own and sent them, it would be considered an act of war, and do we REALLY want to go to war with Mexico at this time? What use would that really be?

All something like that is a clueless use of strong language to gin up his base. No, we can't loose Tomahawk missiles against the cartels without a lot of serious blowback from other countries. I mean, Mexico is actually considered our ally, and how would it look if we did an unprovoked military strike against an ally? Not only would it make us look bad in the eyes of other countries, but it would also isolate us from many of our other allies.
Yet you have a "president" who claims that he can use F-15s against the civilian population, and know-it-all hacks like you utter not a fucking peep.

Yet you have a "president" who claims that he can use F-15s against the civilian population, and know-it-all hacks like you utter not a fucking peep.

He didn't say that the government would use F-15's against the civilians, he said that if the civilians wanted to go to war against the US government, they'd need something more than just a gun, more like an F-15. But, twist the words around to fit your agenda if that's what helps you get along in life. No, he wasn't advocating the use of strike fighters against the population.

He didn't say that the government would use F-15's against the civilians, he said that if the civilians wanted to go to war against the US government, they'd need something more than just a gun, more like an F-15. But, twist the words around to fit your agenda if that's what helps you get along in life. No, he wasn't advocating the use of strike fighters against the population.
Matters not.....Chumps like you still didn't hold forth with numerous paragraphs about posse comitatus.

Matters not.....Chumps like you still didn't hold forth with numerous paragraphs about posse comitatus.

If he'd said that he was going to patrol the skies of this country with military jets, looking for lawbreakers, yeah, I would have said something about him not being able to do that. But, he didn't, so I didn't. And no, again.....................he didn't say to use military aircraft against the population, he said that if the population wanted to go to war against the government, they'd need a lot more than just a gun, more like an F-15.

Like I said, keep twisting the words if it helps you sleep at night.

If he'd said that he was going to patrol the skies of this country with military jets, looking for lawbreakers, yeah, I would have said something about him not being able to do that. But, he didn't, so I didn't. And no, again.....................he didn't say to use military aircraft against the population, he said that if the population wanted to go to war against the government, they'd need a lot more than just a gun, more like an F-15.

Like I said, keep twisting the words if it helps you sleep at night.
“If you wanted or if you think you need to have weapons to take on the government, you need F-15s and maybe some nuclear weapons. The point is that there has always been the ability to limit — rationally limit the type of weapon that can be owned and who can own it.”

That fucking idiotic and direct quote implies that F-15s and nukes could be turned against the civilian population, who have their firearms protected by the 2nd Amendment,.

That's not spin, that's what the senile asshole said.

Yet not a fucking peep out of hack jackasses like you about posse comitatus.

He doesn't know our 'allies' are only our 'allies' when it's convenient for them, and Mexico has never been an 'ally', just a leech.

You don't think our government would use what is at it's disposal if we have a civil war?

“If you wanted or if you think you need to have weapons to take on the government, you need F-15s and maybe some nuclear weapons. The point is that there has always been the ability to limit — rationally limit the type of weapon that can be owned and who can own it.”

That fucking idiotic and direct quote implies that F-15s and nukes could be turned against the civilian population, who have their firearms protected by the 2nd Amendment,.

If you are armed with F-15's and maybe nukes (yuk yuk) you're a military force not the civilian population.

It was telling people that if they wanted to revolt, they would need a bigger stick, as the government has the biggest one of all. Same thing when someone comes up to me and tells me they're gonna kick my ass. I tell them that if they are willing to try they can do so, and yeah, they might even win, but they will also definitely get hurt and they will know they didn't tangle with a pushover. I've only been in a couple of fights, because I warn them first, and most aren't willing to find out if I'm telling the truth or not (hint.............I am).

Forum List

Back