Matt Lauer kept in the dark about Fox traitor coming to his studio

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Poor guy :( I'd be pissed too :mad-61:

Matt Lauer was 'kept in the dark' about Megyn Kelly's move to NBC | Daily Mail Online

sjxh4YM.png

I don't really care for Matt Lauer after how he did ole girl.

His recent foray into moderation/political interviews was a flop too.

His time is gone. (If he ever had a time)

I hope they give him the boot. If it takes a Kelly to get him gone, it would be justice that a woman got him kicked out after he got a good woman kicked out.

I dont even watch tv. Who he get kicked out?

oh yeah. Well, there must've been something to that or he woulda got push back from the studio PLUS he is the main draw there so everyone else is there on an as- needed basis.

I remember the days when people agreed with you or did not. This new thing of calling everyone the worst thing (i.e. Traitor) is getting old...fast

So what from I hear she's not on the Today show and I'm pretty sure NBC does not have to clear who they hire with Lauer.

I remember the days when people agreed with you or did not. This new thing of calling everyone the worst thing (i.e. Traitor) is getting old...fast
traitor says what?

FYI- people might take you seriously if you update your avatar oh..... say..... around every 3-4 years kid ClosedCaption

traitor says what?

FYI- people might take you seriously if you update your avatar oh..... say..... around every 3-4 years kid ClosedCaption

You not taking me seriously doesnt mean shit to anyone but yourself...no one else

traitor says what?

You not taking me seriously doesnt mean shit to anyone but yourself...no one else
whatever you have to tell yourself Outdated Avie boi :thup:

traitor says what?

See the effect you have? None

I don't really care for Matt Lauer after how he did ole girl.

His recent foray into moderation/political interviews was a flop too.

His time is gone. (If he ever had a time)

I hope they give him the boot. If it takes a Kelly to get him gone, it would be justice that a woman got him kicked out after he got a good woman kicked out.
i agree marc i dont care for the guy either....i think he is a jerk....

yea talk to your 2 buddies lakota and luddy....they are big on that...disagree with lakota and you are a "nazi" with luddy and you are a traitor....

traitor says what?

dottie is not only a phony he is a pussy too..........

traitor says what?

dottie is not only a phony he is a pussy too..........
Agreed

Forum List

Back