Maui Resident "Biden should take his $700 bucks and get back on the F-n Plane"

Laundry vs land grab

1693262597906.png

I read on Twitter that in order to get any help from FEMA they have to sign away the rights to their property. I don't know if that's true. If it is it should be illegal. It turns FEMA into a Realty Office. It's bribery...
I remember watching Katrina and for one solid week FEMA was not to be found. Only the news reporters and dead bodies....

I read on Twitter that in order to get any help from FEMA they have to sign away the rights to their property. I don't know if that's true. If it is it should be illegal. It turns FEMA into a Realty Office. It's bribery...
If FEMA buys out their property, that's how it works. Hopefully homeowners have enough insurance coverage so they won't have to deal with FEMA which can take years.

$700 is the FEMA limit, you stupid motherfucker.

That is just a lie I have to assume.
{...
FEMA gives notice that the maximum amount of IHP financial assistance provided to an individual or household under section 408 of the Stafford Act with respect to any single emergency or major disaster is $37,900 for housing assistance and $37,900 for other needs assistance.
...}

That is just a lie I have to assume.
{...
FEMA gives notice that the maximum amount of IHP financial assistance provided to an individual or household under section 408 of the Stafford Act with respect to any single emergency or major disaster is $37,900 for housing assistance and $37,900 for other needs assistance.
...}
Another stupid motherfucker who can't use Google.

Why am I only approved for $700 after I apply for disaster assistance?​

After you register with FEMA, you may be approved for a one-time immediate payment of $700 for Critical Needs Assistance, one of several types of federal assistance you may be eligible to receive.
Critical Needs Assistance is typically approved quickly because it is meant to help with immediate needs like water, food, and fuel.
Examples of other types of assistance include help with a temporary place to stay, funding home repairs, and emergency needs that insurance and other financial assistance sources may not cover. Learn more about the types of FEMA assistance.

Forum List

Back