Max Baucus characterizes obamacare as a trainwreck in the making

Just saw this on Fox, damn right it's a train wreck. The pre-exisiting condition fund had $5 billion, only got about 1/3 of expected people to sign up and are out of bucks a full year ahead of expected. Yeah, like no one saw that coming and more of this is just ahead. Leftists voted for it and now they're whining and saying 'oh hey, this is fucked up'? Give me break.

So you and Fox News are propping up a dem who wants Universal Helthcare. Classic:)

Just saw this on Fox, damn right it's a train wreck. The pre-exisiting condition fund had $5 billion, only got about 1/3 of expected people to sign up and are out of bucks a full year ahead of expected. Yeah, like no one saw that coming and more of this is just ahead. Leftists voted for it and now they're whining and saying 'oh hey, this is fucked up'? Give me break.

It appears to be a mess to be sure. Many states are refusing to cooperate with the feds. Question is how hard this is going to hit everyday Americans

Obama's second term will be much like Bush's second term.... This is where you go from decent approval ratting to one of the lowest ranking Presidents in history.

Last edited:
So you and Fox News are propping up a dem who wants Universal Helthcare. Classic:)

I keep mentioning this to ewe mathematically impaired morons; we cannot afford universal care because 50 percent of youse are leeches.

And he helped write the damn thing.

Top Dem Sen. Baucus warns of 'train wreck' for Obama health law | Fox News

"I just see a huge train wreck coming down," Senate Finance Committee Chairman Max Baucus, D-Mont., told Obama's health care chief during a routine budget hearing that suddenly turned tense.*Read more:*Top Dem Sen. Baucus warns of 'train wreck' for Obama health law | Fox News

What else could it be when the entire PREMISE was built on a LIE!
Here is the PROOF OBAMA and all the Obamacare supporters are LYING when they say:

They just may want to start with a simple math exercise that was the MAJOR reason this Obamamonation passed by only 6 votes!

Most of the lawmakers believed Obama knew his math when Obama said ON August 21, 2009:
"We are not a nation that accepts nearly 46 million uninsured men, women and children,"
46 Million Uninsured: A Look Behind The Number : NPR

BIGGEST F...KING LIE EVER!!
And that is proven to be a LIE with THESE FACTS!!!

GIVEN: The Census bureau says 10 million of the 46 million "uninsured' are not citizens…
leaving 36 million… NOT 46 million! 10 million are NOT CITIZENS yet Obama counts them as "uninsured"! BOGUS!
Source: Income, Poverty and Health Insurance Coverage in the United States: 2009 - Income & Wealth - Newsroom - U.S. Census Bureau

GIVEN: 14 million are eligible for Medicaid..but they are counted as "uninsured"…. leaving 22 million…
Source: http://coverageforall.org/pdf/BC-BS_Uninsured-America.pdf
Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association contracted with the Actuarial Research Corporation (ARC) to provide a detailed analysis of the uninsured identified by the Census Bureau, which found:
- Of the 44.7 million non-elderly uninsured individuals identified in the 2004 Census Current Population Survey (CPS) data,
nearly one-third — almost 14 million — were reachable through existing government
health programs such as Medicaid and the State Children’s Health Insurance Program (SCHIP) under current rules.
REACHABLE meaning all these people had to do was enroll! NO money. NO risks! Just enroll!

14 million already eligible only need to register with MEDICAID! So now why is there 22 million still counted??

So far we've reduced the 46 million by a) 10 million NON-Citizens, and B) 14 million that simply have to enroll as they are covered by Medicaid!

That leaves 22 million!

The last time I checked as an American I had the right to buy health insurance if I wanted to! That is MY RIGHT!

18 million people declaring that right are under age 34, make over $50,000 a year have decided it is cheaper just to pay out of pocket their
health needs then take up their employers' health plan.

Folks.. these are people who don't like to be called "free-loaders"!
Their credit rating depends on their paying their bills so they pay their health bills!
Source: CRISIS OF THE UNINSURED: 2009

When you subtract 18 million from 22 million that leaves 4 MILLION that truly want and need health insurance! NOT 46 million!

Rockefeller and his ilk are NOW finding out how totally stupid this effort was!
And it is so simple to insure the 4 million people could have been done simply by taxing @10% the $200 billion lawyers earn.
Use that to pay the premiums for the 4 million!

By reducing the 10% tax in relation to the decline of the $850 billion in defensive medicine that according to these ExpERTS!!

Forum List

Back