Maybe someone will help Kamala dress better now? Please?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
Her cackling laugh, stupid statements and failure as Border Czar is bad enough. But could someone please get her out of men's suits that don't fit? What is up with that? I get it that she's getting fat and wants to hide it, but that is a very undignified look for a Presidential candidate. And positively no Hillary pant suits either! :oops:

Her cackling laugh, stupid statements and failure as Border Czar is bad enough. But could someone please get her out of men's suits that don't fit? What is up with that? I get it that she's getting fat and wants to hide it, but that is a very undignified look for a Presidential candidate. And positively no Hillary pant suits either! :oops:

Put all the designer clothes on her you want, but it won't stop her from talking like the half drunk girl who loves everybody at the frat party.

If this is the best you got...you're in BIG trouble. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

And the reality is a lot of people will look at her and make the same judgement.

It's supposed to be about running the country, but it never really is, is it?

Someone hates women ^^^

Ever had one?

I'm sure Hillary will give her some pointers.
Kamala needs to start wearing the oven mitt pant suit fashion style to hide rotund body like her idol Hilary does.
.......................................................................................................................................................

His never laughing, stupid and lying statements and failure to make Mexico pay for a wall is bad enough. But could someone please get him out of the same men's dark suits that don't hide his fat? And layers of orange makeup. What is up with that? I get it that he's getting fat, old and wants to hide it, but that is a very undignified look for a Presidential candidate.

Kamala needs to start wearing the oven mitt pant suit fashion style to hide rotund body like her idol Hilary does.
.......................................................................................................................................................
21abroad1-superJumbo.jpg

The problem certainly ain't her wardrobe. She was given one freaking job to oversee the border crisis and she couldn't pick Texas and Arizona on the map.

Forum List

Back