Mayor badly underestimated outrage over assistant police chief’s Nazi insignia, mayor says

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016

Dear me. A public official is a full blown nazi and the Police chief and Mayor fail to deal with the situation. NOw they are trying to ire him and its going to cost the tax payers money to get rid.

Maybe the Mayor should stand down as she is obviously not up to the job. What a mess.

It's hard to believe that this is actually a factual thing. Sheesh. The mayor should be personally responsible for paying to get rid of him, not the taxpayer but this is another example of why we need to continue to protest.

Dear me. A public official is a full blown nazi and the Police chief and Mayor fail to deal with the situation. NOw they are trying to ire him and its going to cost the tax payers money to get rid.

Maybe the Mayor should stand down as she is obviously not up to the job. What a mess.
It is Seattle. What do you expect?

It's hard to believe that this is actually a factual thing. Sheesh. The mayor should be personally responsible for paying to get rid of him, not the taxpayer but this is another example of why we need to continue to protest.
Do they not have people on the staff who can advise the Mayor ?

That's why people call them snowflakes. OMG! he used a German word! He must be a NAZI!

You're an idiot.

Forum List

Back