Mayor Bloomberg Defends Banning Clergy & Rescue Workers From 9-11 Anniversary Ceremon

How many people, Stephie included, simply wanted a Christian clergy present? Ever heard of Matthew 6:6? :rolleyes:

Matthew 6:6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

Conservatives feel the need to force their beliefs on everyone. Why is this?

Muslim force their beliefs on other by death why do you defend muslims?

I don't believe in Islam......no Muslim has ever tried to kill me

There are 6 million Muslims in the US. How many Americans were killed last year because they don't follow Islam

SNIP:

Outrageous.

Mayor Michael Bloomberg is banning religious leaders and rescue workers from the 9-11 anniversary event tomorrow morning.
He says, “We just don’t have room for them.”

343 firefighters and paramedics killed on 9-11.
60 NYPD and Port Authority police officers were killed that day.
They will not be represented at the ceremony.

SNIP:
Bloomberg insists that the separation of Church and state is in the Constitution. This is the same guy that bent over backwards for the 9-11 mosque.
NYC Mayor Michael Bloomberg on Ground Zero Mosque Vote - WSJ.com
What a disgrace.
Bloomberg Defends Banning Religious Leaders & Rescue Workers From 9-11 Tribute - YouTube

from with comments at..
Mayor Bloomberg Defends Banning Clergy & Rescue Workers From 9-11 Anniversary Ceremony (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

I was with you until you mentioned the mosque. This has nothing to do with that.

How many people, Stephie included, simply wanted a Christian clergy present? Ever heard of Matthew 6:6? :rolleyes:

Matthew 6:6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

Do you honestly believe all muslims are like this? There are over a billion of them so you fucking better hope not.

I am being serious here. You cant be dumb enough to think all muslims are extremists. You cant be that dumb.

Do you honestly believe all muslims are like this? There are over a billion of them so you fucking better hope not.

I am being serious here. You cant be dumb enough to think all muslims are extremists. You cant be that dumb.

I believe what there book says to do with non believers, I believe their action speaks louder than their book. I believe you're full of shgit.

There are 6 million Muslims in the US. How many Americans were killed last year because they don't follow Islam

Go to Iran and see how long you last in public view.

The bigger question should be how many non believers have been killed by muslims last year? How many American soldiers were killed last year?

Because of the evidence you provided above.
From the trusty dusty quran
SURA 4.89 : They desire that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved, so that you might be (all) alike; therefore take not from among them friends until they fly (their homes) in Allah's way; but if they turn back, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them, and take not from among them a friend or a helper.

SURA 4.89 : They desire that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved, so that you might be (all) alike; therefore take not from among them friends until they fly (their homes) in Allah's way; but if they turn back, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them, and take not from among them a friend or a helper.

Damn.....with 1.5 billion Muslims, they are not doing a very good job are they?

Want to hijack the thread and start pulling nasty shit out of the Bible and then claim that all Christians follow it?

Damn.....with 1.5 billion Muslims, they are not doing a very good job are they?

Want to hijack the thread and start pulling nasty shit out of the Bible and then claim that all Christians follow it?

There is nothing about christians killing anyone in the bible, And Christians are not referenced in the old testament.

rightwingloons are fucked in the head.

Sad, but true.

You're quite the turd, Stuphanit, with your dancing on the graves of those killed.

The bigger question should be how many non believers have been killed by muslims last year? How many American soldiers were killed last year?

It's your theory that Muslims want to kill non believers...show us the numbers

Show us the thousands of people killed by Muslims because of their religious beliefs

I'd ask you to give me the numbers in the US, but you know there were none

Show us the thousands of people killed by Muslims because of their religious beliefs

I know of 13 at fort hood and 33 wounded.

I'll admit when this story first broke it made me scratch my head.

But after watching the ceremonies, today, they were handled appropriately.

Today was about honoring the heroes and mourning the innocents.

President Obama was actually the most reverent of the speakers as he read from the 46th Psalm.
That, coupled with the moments of silence, gave everyone ample opportunity to reflect or pray as they chose.

To worry about what this person allowed or didn't allow or bring political affiliation into it all is Trollish, IMHO.

:salute:

SNIP:

Outrageous.

Mayor Michael Bloomberg is banning religious leaders and rescue workers from the 9-11 anniversary event tomorrow morning.
He says, “We just don’t have room for them.”

343 firefighters and paramedics killed on 9-11.
60 NYPD and Port Authority police officers were killed that day.
They will not be represented at the ceremony.

SNIP:
Bloomberg insists that the separation of Church and state is in the Constitution. This is the same guy that bent over backwards for the 9-11 mosque.
NYC Mayor Michael Bloomberg on Ground Zero Mosque Vote - WSJ.com
What a disgrace.
Bloomberg Defends Banning Religious Leaders & Rescue Workers From 9-11 Tribute - YouTube

from with comments at..
Mayor Bloomberg Defends Banning Clergy & Rescue Workers From 9-11 Anniversary Ceremony (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

:lol: Right when he took the Mike, I picked up my remote, used it, and went down to make my morning coffee. :D :lol: He always was a control freak.

I'll admit when this story first broke it made me scratch my head.

But after watching the ceremonies, today, they were handled appropriately.

Today was about honoring the heroes and mourning the innocents.

President Obama was actually the most reverent of the speakers as he read from the 46th Psalm.
That, coupled with the moments of silence, gave everyone ample opportunity to reflect or pray as they chose.

To worry about what this person allowed or didn't allow or bring political affiliation into it all is Trollish, IMHO.

:salute:

How did not allowing the friends and co-workers of the fallen heroes to be a) represented in the ceremony and b) be in the audience honor them? I'm not concerned about not allowing clergy in the ceremony, but not allowing members of the crews that risked their lives with those who died offends me.

Immie

By a pissed off soldier who was getting kicked out of the Army.....hardly a Jihad

This is a timeline of incidents in 2001 that have been labelled as "terrorism" and are not believed to have been carried out by a government or its forces (see state terrorism and state-sponsored terrorism).

This list is incomplete; you can help by expanding it.

Israel Israel, January 1: A Hamas suicide car bomber detonates in the city of Netanya, wounding 50.[1]
Colombia Colombia, January 10: A car bomb wounds at least 50 in a shopping center parking lot in Medellín.[2]
Russia Russia, February 5: A bomb blast in Moscow's Byelorusskaya metro station injures 15 people.
Israel Israel, February 14: A Hamas suicide bomber plowed a bus into a crowd and detonated, killing 8 and wounding 21.[1]
Serbia Serbia, February 18: Podujevo bus bombing, 13 Serbian civilians are killed by a bomb attack on a bus in Kosovo.
Colombia Colombia, March 1: A bomb destroys a high-voltage pylon leaving vast areas of the country without power for five hours. Attack is blamed on ELN
Israel Israel, March 4: A Hamas suicide bomber detonated in the city of Netanya, killing 3 and wounding 65.[1]
United Kingdom United Kingdom, March 4: The Real IRA exploded a car bomb outside the BBC's main news centre in London. One London Underground worker suffered deep cuts to his eye from flying glass and some damage was caused to the front of the building.[3] (See 4 March 2001 BBC bombing)
Russia Russia, March 24: Twenty people die and 93 are injured in three bomb attacks on Russian towns near the border of Chechnya.
Israel Israel, March 27: A suicide bomber blows himself up next to a bus in Jerusalem's French Hill area, injuring 30 Israelis.[4]
Israel Israel, March 28: A suicide bomber detonated near a gas station outside Kfar Saba, killing two Israeli teenagers on their way to school.[4]
Israel Israel, March 28: A suicide bomber, from the Arab Hamas organization, blew himself up amidst a gathering of students waiting at a bus stop, four teenagers were wounded, one of them in critical condition.[4]

Israel Israel, April 29: A suicide car bomber attempted to target a school bus near Nablus, but detonated prematurely.[5]
Colombia Colombia, May 4: A car bomb kills four and injures 32 in a luxury hotel in Cali. No group claims the attack.[6]
United Kingdom United Kingdom, May 6: The Real IRA detonate a bomb in a London postal sorting office. One person was injured.[7]
Colombia Colombia, May 17: A car bomb kills 20 and injures at least 50 in a park in Medellín.[8]
Israel Israel, May 18: A Arab suicide bomber from the Hamas blew himself up at the entrance of a shopping mall in the city of Netanya, near Tel-Aviv, 5 people were killed in the blast and over 100 men, women and children were injured.[4]
Colombia Colombia, May 24: Two bombs kill four near the Universidad Nacional campus in Bogotá. One more bomb is defused before it could explode. Right-wing paramilitaries are suspected.[9]
Israel Israel, May 25: Two suicide car bombers targeted a bus station in Hadera, injuring 65.[5]
Philippines Philippines, May 27: Militants of Abu Sayyaf kidnapped 20 tourists from the Dos Palmas resort on the Island of Palawan. 5 of the hostages were killed later.
Israel Israel, June 1: A Hamas suicide bomber kills 21 civilians, 16 of them teenagers, in the Dolphinarium massacre in Tel Aviv.
Colombia Colombia, June 17: A car bomb injures 16 in the town of San Martin, Meta. No group claims responsibility, but both FARC and AUC are suspected.[10]
Israel Israel, June 22: A suicide bomber detonates in the city of Dugit, killing 2.[1]
Israel Israel, July 9: A Arab suicide car bomber detonated near the Kissufim crossing point in the southern Gaza Strip, causing no other casualties.[11]
Israel Israel, July 16: A Arab suicide bomber detoneated at a bus stop near the train station in Binyamina, halfway between Netanya and Haifa. The Arab terrorist group Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility for the attack which killed two people.[4]
Sri Lanka Sri Lanka, July 24: A suicide squad of the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE) staged an attack on Bandaranaike International Airport and the air force base at Katunayake. The 14 man-squad destroyed or damaged about 20 aircraft and killed seven Sri Lankan workers and soldiers.
United Kingdom United Kingdom, August 3: The last (at time of writing) IRA bomb on mainland Britain explodes in Ealing, West London, injuring seven people.[12] (See 3 August 2001 Ealing bombing)
Israel Israel, August 8: A suicide car bomber detonated, lightly wounding one soldier, at a roadblock near the B'kaot moshav in the northern Jordan Valley shortly after 9:00am.[11]
Israel Israel, August 9: A Hamas suicide bomber detonates in Jerusalem killing fifteen and wounding 130 in the Sbarro restaurant suicide bombing.
Angola Angola, August 10: A passenger train, carrying 500 refugee struck a landmine, following to explosion and derailed, between Zenza do Itombe and Dondo, Cuanza Norte Province, Angola. Which blamed on UNITA (National Union for the Total Independence of Angola) rebel group, with kills 152 and injures 146. (see 2001 Angola train attack)
Israel Israel, August 12: A Arab suicide bomber wounds 15 people when he blows himself up in a restaurant in Kiryat Motzkin in northern Israel.[4]
Republic of Macedonia Republic of Macedonia, August 22: An Orthodox monastery was destroyed by an explosion.[13]
Colombia Colombia, August 23: In a series of attacks near Medellín, 10 bombs kill one and injure 39 others. No group claims responsibility.[14]
Colombia Colombia, August 23: At least 15 members of terrorist group ELN die when the explosives they were carrying detonate.[15]

The World Trade Center after being hit by the hijacked airliners.

Republic of Macedonia Republic of Macedonia, August 26: An explosion destroyed a hotel, killing two people.[16]
Israel Israel, September 4: A Arab suicide bomber wounds 15 people when he blows himself up outside a Jerusalem hospital.[4]
Israel Israel, September 9: A suicide bomber detonated at a train station in Nahariya, an Israeli city, killing three people and wounding over 90 unarmed civilians. The Islamic Arab terrorist group Hamas took responsibility for the murders.[4]
Israel Israel, September 9: A suicide car bomber hit Beit Lid junction near Netanya, injuring 17.[5]
Afghanistan Afghanistan, September 9: Commander Ahmad Shah Massoud, who spent years fighting Soviet occupation and then leading the anti-Taliban United Front (aka Northern Alliance), is killed by Algerian suicide bombers disguised as a camera crew.[17]
United States United States, September 11: Attacks kill 2,973 (and some later from exposure to toxic dust, bringing the toll to 2,977)[18] in a series of hijacked airliner crashes into two U.S. landmarks: the World Trade Center in New York City, New York, and The Pentagon in Arlington, Virginia. A fourth plane, originally intended to hit the United States Capitol Building, crashes in Somerset County, Pennsylvania, after an apparent revolt against the hijackers by the plane's passengers.[19]
France France, September 13: Paris embassy attack plot foiled.
India India, October 1: A car bomb explodes near the Jammu and Kashmir state assembly in Srinagar, killing 35 people and injuring 40 more.
Israel Israel, October 7: A suicide bomber detonates at Beit She'an Valley, killing 1.[1]
United States United States: Anthrax attacks on the offices the United States Congress and New York State Government offices, and on employees of television networks and tabloids.
Israel Israel, October 17: Tourism minister Rehavam Zeevi is assassinated by the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine.
Republic of Macedonia Republic of Macedonia, November 11: 66 Macedonians killed in a fight with Albanian terrorists who begin a revolt in Macedonian city of Tetovo.
Israel Israel, November 26: A Hamas suicide bomber detonates at Erez Checkpoint, injuring 2.[1]
Russia Russia, November 29: A female Chechen suicide bomber, Aiza Gazuyeva, 18, blew up herself with a hand grenade, killing a Russian general Gaidar Gadzhiyev whom she blamed on the death of her detained husband. Two other soldiers were also killed and two injured.
Israel Israel, November 29: A Arab suicide bomber detonated on a bus traveling on a major highway between the Israeli coastal cities of Hadera and Afula, killing 3.[4]
Israel Israel, December 1: Arab suicide bombers detonated on Ben Yehuda Street in Jerusalem, a pedestrian mall frequented by many young people on Saturday night. A car bomb exploded nearby 20 minutes later. Ten people were killed, including many children, and 188 were injured in the terrorist attacks.[4]
Israel Israel, December 2: A Hamas suicide bomber boarded an Israeli bus traveling from the Neveh Sha'anan district in Haifa, paying the driver with a large bill. He then blew himself up as the driver asked him to collect his change.[4]
Israel Israel, December 5: A Arab suicide bomber blows himself up outside a Jerusalem hotel wounding three people.[4]
Israel Israel, December 9: A Arab suicide bomber detonates explosives at hitch-hiking post near Haifa wounding eight unarmed Israeli civilians.[4]
United States United States, December 12: Jewish Defense League plot by Chairman Irv Rubin and follower Earl Krugel to blow up the King Fahd Mosque in Culver City, California, and the office of Lebanese-American Rep. Darrell Issa, foiled.
Israel Israel, December 12: Two Arab suicide bombers blow themselves up in the Gaza Strip, wounding at least three people.[4]
India India, December 13: 2001 Indian Parliament attack.
United States United States, December 22: 2001 shoe bomb plot.

List of terrorist incidents, 2001 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

List of terrorist incidents - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

By a pissed off soldier who was getting kicked out of the Army.....hardly a Jihad

Hardly not a part of the Jihad.

Forum List

Back