Mayorkas DEFENDS the tiny female SS agents he sent to protect Trump at the rally where trump was shot

StatesRightsForever

Platinum Member
May 1, 2024
Women are physically equal to 12 year old boys and have no business in law enforcement. They can only get such jobs thru DEI - Didn't Earn It.

july 21 2024 “In the days following the attempted assassination of former President Trump, some people have made public statements questioning the presence of women in law enforcement, including in the United States Secret Service,” Mayorkas’ memo began. “These assertions are baseless and insulting. “We in the United States Department of Homeland Security – the largest law enforcement organization in the federal government — will, with great pride, focus, and devotion to mission, continue to recruit, retain, and elevate women in our law enforcement ranks. Our department will be the better for it, and our country more secure,” Mayorkas concluded.
In the immediate aftermath of the shooting, critics pointed to Secret Service Director Kim Cheatle, who had previously vowed to increase the number of female agents — and questioned whether or not her priorities were in the right place. Some also noted that the female agents present at the Pennsylvania rally had been much smaller than Trump

“I know all those agents on stage and they’re the greatest people ever,” Eric Trump said Tuesday on MSNBC, as the network aired photos of the chaotic scene. “The female that’s in the picture, she was with me for a very long time and she’s one of the greatest human beings you would ever meet. I would do anything for her. ... I do not put any of this on them. In fact, I laud them for their courageousness because they could’ve gotten killed, as well.”

“They did their job perfectly,” Eric Trump told Fox. “That female on the stage can outshoot all those guys because I’ve seen her do it. ... She would have eaten a bullet for him in a heartbeat. In fact, if I were them I would be infuriated.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/07/18/secret-service-women-trump-00169420

“I know all those agents on stage and they’re the greatest people ever,” Eric Trump said Tuesday on MSNBC, as the network aired photos of the chaotic scene. “The female that’s in the picture, she was with me for a very long time and she’s one of the greatest human beings you would ever meet. I would do anything for her. ... I do not put any of this on them. In fact, I laud them for their courageousness because they could’ve gotten killed, as well.”

“They did their job perfectly,” Eric Trump told Fox. “That female on the stage can outshoot all those guys because I’ve seen her do it. ... She would have eaten a bullet for him in a heartbeat. In fact, if I were them I would be infuriated.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/07/18/secret-service-women-trump-00169420
We should believe Eric Trump instead of our lying eyes?

Hum

We should believe Eric Trump instead of our lying eyes?

Hum

You tell me. I can't say that I saw any female agent do anything that caused any of this.

But if Trump wins you will once again be crowing about how smart Eric is.

You tell me. I can't say that I saw any female agent do anything that caused any of this.

But if Trump wins you will once again be crowing about how smart Eric is.
I didn't say Eric is stupid

What else can he say about a gang of fuckups that his life depends on?

Now is not the time for trump to complain since the next 20-year old loser might not miss

I didn't say Eric is stupid

What else can he say about a gang of fuckups that his life depends on?

Now is not the time for trump to complain since the next 20-year old loser might not miss

And an agent would have had to be 20 feet tall to take that bullet.

This will be the only substantive statement Mayorkas will make about that debacle.

When he is before Congress, he will completly stonewall, refusing to answer questions until called on not answering questions, and then say, "Uh, if I may, Senator, I, uh, have responded to, uh, ALL questions today, and I will, uh, continue, uh, to do so.

Forum List

Back