McCain: Immigration bill could give foreign workers leg up on Americans

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
McCain helped write the immigration reform. It's not even reform, just another round of amnesty with little effort to stop illegal immigration. I think we get closer and closer to having no borders since national security isn't a priority. Washington spends billions on other things, like aid to the Muslim Brotherhood, but hates spending money to keep future Democrat voters out. If some criminals and terrorists come in, too, that's okay. Heck the terrorists and criminals will probably vote for the liberals anyway.

McCain also refuses to help defund Obamacare, yet he readily admits that the combination of amnesty to millions of illegals and Obamacare will spell disaster for the millions of unemployed Americans. It is clear that some politicians do a better job of representing illegal aliens more than American citizens. LaRaza has a bigger voice in Washington that the American people. Obama addressed them and called Americans who want border security the 'enemy.' Fuck LaRaza and those who support them. They are the enemy of this country, not those who want secure borders.

John McCain and Jeff Flake, both Arizona Republicans, said they fear that foreign workers will be more attractive to hire than Americans for some companies because the foreigners won't be eligible for the same health care benefits.

I don't know what else to say, Mr. McCain told a questioner at a forum on immigration sponsored by the Arizona Republic newspaper and KPNX-TV, both based in Phoenix.

McCain: Immigration bill could give foreign workers leg up on Americans
McCain: Immigration bill could give foreign workers leg up on Americans - Washington Times

Hmmm, no liberals have anything to say about this? I suppose if you don't work and don't want to, then it's fine if illegals get the jobs instead of citizens.

“I think it’s a problem. I don’t know what else to say,” Mr. McCain told a questioner at a forum on immigration sponsored by the Arizona Republic newspaper and KPNX-TV, both based in Phoenix.

John McStupid doesn't know what to say? Not surprised, since it must be hard to think with a brain that's shrivelled like a raisin.

Mr. McCain said this time would be different.

“Her family is a victim of a terrible tragedy of a shooting and a murder, and that is obviously something that is unacceptable in America,” he said. “These measures that we have in this legislation, we believe, will prevent another tragedy such as you have experienced.”

More like "Create a whole new set of tragedies".

On Tuesday, Ms. Napolitano delivered her farewell address as she prepares to leave early next month, and she said one of her disappointments was that Congress has yet to pass a bill to legalize illegal immigrants.

She said she was proud of the steps she was able to take unilaterally to revamp her department’s priorities for whom gets deported.

She was proud that she made it next to impossible for ICE & BP agents to do their fucking jobs.

Lots of people have "a leg up" on America since Obabble came to town.

Forum List

Back