🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

McConnell Cucks McCarthy, Passes $1.7 Trillion Pork Bill with Another $47 Billion for Zelensky, Despite McCarthy Pleas to Cut Back.

Poor EvilEyeFleegle. He woke up one morning and found his country crumbling all around him.

Has anyone ever told you "Elections have consequences"?

There. I just did. Write it down so you don't forget it. :laughing0301:
***wakes up and looks around***
Country does not seem to be crumbling--i did hear a coyote..maybe a sign?

In truth..from what I read here...it's YOUR country that's crumbling--mine appears to be doing just fine.
I tend to doubt that DC kerfuffles reach into South-Eastern Idaho anyway.

31 trillion in debt... do you know what share yours is?... you better look it up dummy because you owe it to our treasury and it will cut into your standard of living in ways you haven't even contemplated...
Uh-huh. My 'standard of living' hasn't materially changed in 30 years..own home..have zero debt.

I put it to you that money is a concept and a construct..country ain't broke..and neither am I~

There's more to "governing" than taxing, spending, high inflation, shortages, high prices, and wars.

You morons haven't been able to figure that part out yet, and you probably never will.

Meeting your fiscal responsibilities is part of responsible governing.
Something Republicans have abandoned

Uh-huh. My 'standard of living' hasn't materially changed in 30 years..own home..have zero debt.

I put it to you that money is a concept and a construct..country ain't broke..and neither am I~

So you have yours and damn everyone else. How "liberal" of you.

Zelensky Laundromat....with a HUGE percent for scum politcians in the US..... eveybody knows that....but it continues like nothing has happened....we live in sad times my friends.

5ZVi7Xb.jpg

Same as it ever was..Republicans..The Party of No~

I sense however..a softening of the hardliners--a unwillingness to adhere to the scorched earth policies. The R majority is thin...I'd not get my hopes too far up..were I a fringie Repub.

Republicans are like a dog chasing a car….but not knowing what to do once you catch it.

Republicans complain about Democratic led legislation and governing. But once given a chance to do better……they don’t know how to govern.

Meeting your fiscal responsibilities is part of responsible governing.
Something Republicans have abandoned

How is $45 billion more to Ukraine a "fiscal responsibility"? Or $7.5 million in LGBTQ programs? Or J6 prosecution funding, or the 7500 other special interest earmarks that are in the bill?

And how about the fact that there's no money for border security?

Don't give me that bullshit about "fiscal responsibly" and "responsible governing."

How is $45 billion more to Ukraine a "fiscal responsibility"? Or $7.5 million in LGBTQ programs? Or J6 prosecution funding, or the 7500 other special interest earmarks that are in the bill?

And how about the fact that there's no money for border security?

Don't give me that bullshit about "fiscal responsibly" and "responsible governing."

Ukraine funding is essential
They do the fighting so that we don’t have to

A weakened Russia makes us stronger

Great news! I am sorry but we need a operating government and all this government shut down crap is bullshit. Don't get me wrong maybe some things could be looked into but lets be honest...This isn't the way to do it.
Really, tell us how this obscenity benefits you, I assume you are not working, what I presume you're collecting SSI, medicaid, tell us how this evil shit is so good??? :banana:

So you have yours and damn everyone else. How "liberal" of you.
LOL...you do seem to pick all the labels..doubt if you can find a post where I call myself 'liberal' . More to the point, I have mine, which I earned--and try to help where I can..locally usually. I dislike your ilk for no other reasons than that you are mean-spirited and that most of you outright lie to make your point.. For me, that's all the reasons I need.
Got nothing to do with political polemic.

Last edited:
Ukraine funding is essential
They do the fighting so that we don’t have to

A weakened Russia makes us stronger

Awww...aren't you the big strong man? Picking on a weak little country like Russia, while China sneaks up behind you and cold cocks your ass to the curb.

31 trillion in debt... do you know what share yours is?... you better look it up dummy because you owe it to our treasury and it will cut into your standard of living in ways you haven't even contemplated...
Don't even waste the oxygen, they do not care one fucking whit, obviously not one of them works, or has any responsibilities whatsoever, you're just getting trolled by them. You want results, get an AR15 whilst you still can, hoard up several thousand rounds of 5.56 and link up with like minded neighbors, I assure you you will be shocked by just how many have had their fill of this shit, but do not waste the time or effort on these cretins, you'd fare better debating a wolverine for his share of a moose carcass...

Forum List

Back