Media Launches Baseless Speculation using PARTS of Trump's stolen Tax Return!

Trump should release the returns just as Clinton should release her fundraising speeches. The public should know the content of both before they vote.
He said he would AFTER she releases her 33,000 DELETED emails...sounds right to me!

Someone illegally stole Trumps tax returns, the NY Times illegally published them without Trumps Consent, and the lowlife scum Hillary celebrated this illegal activity. Why should this criminal be granted the chance to nominate SCOTUS justices???

Yet again Hillary and her clan is above the law, no wonder they chant LOCK HER UP holy shit she's corrupt.

Someone illegally stole the DNC emails as well. Something tells me you aren't as outraged about that.

Deflection, we are talking about the NY Times and Hillary Clinton's illegal behavior. She is celebrating the crimes and profiting from them, for all we know she was involved in the crimes, she's a criminal, if you vote for her you are an accomplice.

Fair enough. The Times didn't do anything illegal, you just don't like the content they released and are being dramatic. Also making things up.

Yes they did, privacy of personal tax returns is protected by federal law. HIPPA heard of it your health records are also protected by federal law. And the protection is aimed at precisely this type of abuse, using your private records against you. Pick a damn side law and order or the lawless corruption being exhibited by Hillary and her surrogates.

Trump should release the returns just as Clinton should release her fundraising speeches. The public should know the content of both before they vote.
He said he would AFTER she releases her 33,000 DELETED emails...sounds right to me!
Good lord man you really are stupid. How do you release something that has been deleted??? lmao. Anyways both have not released their emails, but only one has not released their taxes...Trump.

Good lord man you really are stupid. How do you release something that has been deleted??? lmao. Anyways both have not released their emails, but only one has not released their taxes...Trump.
Trump said he emailed them to her....

release-taxes-800.jpg

Someone illegally stole Trumps tax returns, the NY Times illegally published them without Trumps Consent, and the lowlife scum Hillary celebrated this illegal activity. Why should this criminal be granted the chance to nominate SCOTUS justices???

Yet again Hillary and her clan is above the law, no wonder they chant LOCK HER UP holy shit she's corrupt.

Someone illegally stole the DNC emails as well. Something tells me you aren't as outraged about that.

Deflection, we are talking about the NY Times and Hillary Clinton's illegal behavior. She is celebrating the crimes and profiting from them, for all we know she was involved in the crimes, she's a criminal, if you vote for her you are an accomplice.

Fair enough. The Times didn't do anything illegal, you just don't like the content they released and are being dramatic. Also making things up.

Yes they did, privacy of personal tax returns is protected by federal law. HIPPA heard of it your health records are also protected by federal law. And the protection is aimed at precisely this type of abuse, using your private records against you. Pick a damn side law and order or the lawless corruption being exhibited by Hillary and her surrogates.

I apologize, you were right:

The New York Times risked legal trouble to publish Donald Trump’s tax return

Last edited:
Trump said he emailed them to her....

release-taxes-800.jpg
That actually is a pretty funny meme for once

Clear case of a private citizens rights under federal law being blatantly violated by the NY Times and celebrated by Hillary Clinton who cannot claim ignorance of the law, she's a lawyer. We can only assume Hillary would feel no inhibitions to breaking the law and violating private citizens rights if elected POTUS. The next thing you know she'll be breaking into the Watergate building.

Clear case of a private citizens rights under federal law being blatantly violated by the NY Times and celebrated by Hillary Clinton who cannot claim ignorance of the law, she's a lawyer. We can only assume Hillary would feel no inhibitions to breaking the law and violating private citizens rights if elected POTUS. The next thing you know she'll be breaking into the Watergate building.

It's well established the Clintons are "above the law" types. My worry is that Trump tweets some stupid shit at three in the morn pissing off various countries causing poor relations (aka trade ends) or military conflicts. And be honest if this dude isn't babysat 24/7 there is a significant chance he does something stupid.

Trump should release the returns and prove the media wrong then.
...says you and every other lib who cares more about Trump"s tax returns than 4 dead Americans.

^puts words in my mouth I didn't say. Typical of assholes.
Since you scream and demand to see something you aren't entitled to while not caring about the truth behind 4 Americans being needlessly sacrificed and others put in needless danger, no one had to 'put words in your mouth' that you hadn't already demonstrated were in your head...

It's well established the Clintons are "above the law" types. My worry is that Trump tweets some stupid shit at three in the morn pissing off various countries causing poor relations (aka trade ends) or military conflicts. And be honest if this dude isn't babysat 24/7 there is a significant chance he does something stupid.
Yeah, he should just take millions of dollars from all those countries like Hillary does...

[He said he would AFTER she releases her 33,000 DELETED emails...sounds right to me!

The thing is there is a good chance Crooked Hillary's 33,000 deleted emails will be posted at Wikileaks in the next couple of days. So the deal is off since she did not fulfill her side of the bargain. He could propose another deal in regards to the Slick Willie Slush Fund (Clinton Foundation) assuming she is not arrested after the Hillary Leaks Wikileaks.

Last edited:
Trump should release the returns and prove the media wrong then.
...says you and every other lib who cares more about Trump"s tax returns than 4 dead Americans.

^puts words in my mouth I didn't say. Typical of assholes.
Since you scream and demand to see something you aren't entitled to while not caring about the truth behind 4 Americans being needlessly sacrificed and others put in needless danger, no one had to 'put words in your mouth' that you hadn't already demonstrated were in your head...

^doubles down and tries to put more words in my mouth, confirms she is likely the biggest asshole on the forum.

Can I just point out that using the same logic, the New York Times has a large building with plenty of space to store the bodies of murdered hoboes. I have no evidence that the New York Times building is full of murdered hoboes. But the fact that it could be used for such a purpose combined with the refusal of the New York Times to let me inspect every inch of it in search of murdered hoboes certainly lends fuel to my wholly invented claim that the building is full of murdered hoboes.

You'd have a good point if there were a lot of missing hobos (do they still call them hobos? I thought we called them the Homeless now.)

Trump could lay this to rest by simply releasing all of his tax returns. He doesn't.

It also puts to rest these claims that he's a brilliant businessman.

I share your concerns about Trump and its Trump's fault we both are concerned he needs to pull his head out of his ass. But the alternative is Hillary holy shit WAY worse I'm not voting for someone who is not only lawless but flaunts it. Yes Trump 'may' make mistakes but Hillary has already made mistakes, many of them and whoppers its not a case of she might screw up she's already done so in government and I see no reason to believe she won't continue to be a fuck up.

Forum List

Back