Media mislead on NRA annual meeting gun policy

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A number of major media outlets misled their readers on Monday by inaccurately reporting on the gun-carry policy for the upcoming National Rifle Association convention.
Media Misled on NRA Annual Meeting Gun Policy
-----------------------------

Should the people with realistic thoughts be shocked. Of course not. Weak minds area easily lead into anything ANTI American.
Victims of their own stupidity , thinking they know meanwhile the majority of anti american's don't even know what they dont know that's why the rest of us know just how dumbed down you are because you don't know it yourselves.

A number of major media outlets misled their readers on Monday by inaccurately reporting on the gun-carry policy for the upcoming National Rifle Association convention.

Should the people with realistic thoughts be shocked. Of course not. Weak minds area easily lead into anything ANTI American.
Victims of their own stupidity , thinking they know meanwhile the majority of anti american's don't even know what they dont know that's why the rest of us know just how dumbed down you are because you don't know it yourselves.

So now they are misleading some media on purpose? Is that what you are saying. I would not put it pass the GOP and NRA and even Fox news.

So now they are misleading some media on purpose? Is that what you are saying. I would not put it pass the GOP and NRA and even Fox news.

No, the article says the media mislead their followers, not that the media was mislead. Please don't let your hatred for anyone with a different opinion than yours stop you from reading for comprehension. If you just aren't able to read at this level, I feel sorry for you.

• Banned

No, the article says the media mislead their followers, not that the media was mislead. Please don't let your hatred for anyone with a different opinion than yours stop you from reading for comprehension. If you just aren't able to read at this level, I feel sorry for you.
:clap2:

Despite reports from outlets like CBS News, the Associated Press, and Politico, the National Rifle Association did not ban guns from their annual meeting. Nor did the gun-rights organization make the decision to keep guns from Vice President Mike Pence’s speech at the conference. Instead, the Secret Service, which will provide armed security for the speech, will not allow civilian gun carry at the venue where Pence will speak during his speech on May 4.

Nope not misled at all, we know there are a lot of gun "nuts" and I mean nuts, as in crazy.

:clap2:

Oh I'm sure they put out fake news to make the Democratic media make statements like it mislead the consumers. I have no doubt in my mind.

Mindwars ignores me, but she watches, as most of the stuff she posts is crap.

Let me fix your post.....what you started with...

A number of major media outlets misled their readers

And the fix...

The democrats in the media lied about the NRA convention..

There...I hope that helps...

• Banned

Despite reports from outlets like CBS News, the Associated Press, and Politico, the National Rifle Association did not ban guns from their annual meeting. Nor did the gun-rights organization make the decision to keep guns from Vice President Mike Pence's speech at the conference. Instead, the Secret Service, which will provide armed security for the speech, will not allow civilian gun carry at the venue where Pence will speak during his speech on May 4.

What are you guys even talking about.........

What I WROTE or what the article states?

Forum List

Back