🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Media predicts snowless winters in the west a week before record snow hits.

Literally just a few days before, they were predicting snowless winters in the US western states --throughout the media, .....this was the big environmental headline (regarding the effects of 'climate chage' ) ...

And then this happened....

Amatuers........the older high priests of the Man Made Global Warming hoax learned this lesson a decade ago after all of their climate summits/religious pilgrimages got snow and freezing weather, to predict disaster 100s of years out......so they aren't caught looking this stupid...

I'll spell it out for you this time.
Just before Christmas all over the news they were talking about expecting less snow each year............then, BOOM --within just a week, massive record snowstorms and blizzards hit in the region If you can't grasp the irony here I guess I kinda feel bad for you .

There is no irony, there is only your stupidity.

If I say the Browns are going to win the super bowl with in 4 years and then BOOM they get blown out in a game the next week....guess what, there is no irony there either as nothing was said about this week.

Literally just a few days before, they were predicting snowless winters in the US western states --throughout the media, .....this was the big environmental headline (regarding the effects of 'climate chage' ) ...

And then this happened....

Science is my GOD!

Forum List

Back