Mein Gott!

What HuffyPuffPo failed to point out is that there has been a huge influx of gang activity, of all flavors, in the military....The hoods have been learning the assault techniques and brought them to the streets.
They also serve their nation and put their life on the line for low pay..

What HuffyPuffPo failed to point out is that there has been a huge influx of gang activity, of all flavors, in the military....The hoods have been learning the assault techniques and brought them to the streets.
Irrelevant to the fact....But thanks for playing.

Yeah, nope. The vast majority of these guys do not go back to gang life after the military.

Irrelevant to the fact....But thanks for playing.
I am trained also and many other veterans I hang out with and employ. Except they were idiots that jumped out of planes...

Yeah, nope. The vast majority of these guys do not go back to gang life after the military.
De-Nile isn't just a rive in Egypt.

Gangs in the Military

De-Nile isn't just a rive in Egypt.

Gangs in the Military
Yes, I am aware of that assessment, I don't agree with it. SM is a great source for many things, but they do tend to jump to the worst conclusions.

Probably that whole professional paranoia thing.

Let's face it. the Huff Post is just trying desperately to pretend its relevant. If they have to slant or even invent a story, it's all in a days work for them.

Forum List

Back