🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Member Death Pool

Iron Head

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2015
Anyone interested in a USMB dead pool? It seems like quite a few of us are up there in age. We can put together a pool of members to select from. The one with the most, or any, selections that die over the next year wins. We can even weight each pool member for points based upon age and health.

Sounds like fun to me...

Anyone interested in a USMB dead pool? It seems like quite a few of us are up there in age. We can put together a pool of members to select from. The one with the most, or any, selections that die over the next year wins. We can even weight each pool member for points based upon age and health.

Sounds like fun to me...

Does that count the leftist liberal brain dead here on USMB?

-Geaux

• Banned

Sounds like fun to me...

Does that count the leftist liberal brain dead here on USMB?

-Geaux
Sure. If we do not include them then we are eliminating like 90% of the potential pool.

Sounds like fun to me...
It sounds horrible. But if I did a celebrity death pool for 2022, I would hope Robert Durst was on my list. Or Bob Saget. Or Sidney Poitier.

Forum List

Back