memo is out explaining Barr’s decision not to prosecute Trump for obstruction revealed by Mueller. Anyone else woulda been prosecuted. prosecute Barr!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
No wonder a series of judges have slammed Barr for dishonesty in connection with all this

Fa88wjhXkAECrNp

It would seem if Trump was prosecuted for obstruction of Justice, Hillary should also have been prosecuted.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander.
1661718996577.jpeg

***snip***

BLEACH BIT HILLARY SAYS BILL BARR OBSTRUCTED JUSTICE

Bleach Bit, hammer those hard drives Hillary also blasted Attorney General Bill Barr and Donald Trump for obstruction.

When she deleted tens of thousands of emails from a private server, she claimed there was nothing to see.

When Attorney General Barr releases a 488-page special counsel report he doesn’t have to release, with light redactions, it’s a cover up!

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/bill-maher-clinton-obstruction-of-justice/2019/06/11/id/919870/

It would seem if Trump was prosecuted for obstruction of Justice, Hillary should also have been prosecuted.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander.
View attachment 688473

***snip***

BLEACH BIT HILLARY SAYS BILL BARR OBSTRUCTED JUSTICE

Bleach Bit, hammer those hard drives Hillary also blasted Attorney General Bill Barr and Donald Trump for obstruction.

When she deleted tens of thousands of emails from a private server, she claimed there was nothing to see.

When Attorney General Barr releases a 488-page special counsel report he doesn’t have to release, with light redactions, it’s a cover up!

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/bill-maher-clinton-obstruction-of-justice/2019/06/11/id/919870/
Barr let us down on both occassions.

Barr will not be prosecuted but it’s important to realize that his lawyers said he had to get out in front of the Mueller report lest people get the “wrong” impression

Fake thread title
Mueller in fact declared no obstruction found .
USMB is rapidly losing creds as a discussion board and has instead become A liberal fakery venting platform .
I have found a new place that requires truth in headlines or thread topics so you will see less of me
This will delight the 24 lib loons who have blocked me(I have blocked zero, I love seeing their cry baby lying and bust it) along with their other minions that never could defeat my fact based statements and rebuttals.

Last edited:
Fake thread title
Mueller in fact declared no obstruction found .
USMB is rapidly losing creds as a discussion board and has instead become A liberal fakery venting platform .
I have found a new place that requires truth in headlines or thread topics so you will see less of me
This will delight the 24 lib loons who have blocked me(I have blocked zero, I love seeing their cry baby lying and bust it) along with their other minions that never could defeat my fact based statements and rebuttals.
Nope. He actually said the opposite

Forum List

Back