Memorial Day: CNN top Story...Tiger Woods Gets a DUI.

Well, I don't know about CNN's coverage today, but on MSNBC they covered the military ceremonies at the Tomb of the Unknown, and showed Trump placing the wreath. And, before they signed off of each show, they ran the names of military personnel who died on active duty this year.

The poor man should be left alone. Losing his gift is bad enough for anything.
Let the man go into retirement or what ever he chooses to do. But to splash it as top story on the Memorial Day holiday is disrespectful.

The man who was a golf pro and probably worth millions drove while drunk, he should have the book thrown at him.
Why is it the "top story?"

I haven't seen the news, but personally I don't think its anyone's businesses, but even in my town they make news and if an adult their name is printed. Being a famous person it would make the US news, being a non famous local it would just make the local news.

Its a big deal and no one should drive under the influence of meds or alcohol.

Let the man go into retirement or what ever he chooses to do. But to splash it as top story on the Memorial Day holiday is disrespectful.

The man who was a golf pro and probably worth millions drove while drunk, he should have the book thrown at him.

I haven't seen the news, but personally I don't think its anyone's businesses, but even in my town they make news and if an adult their name is printed. Being a famous person it would make the US news, being a non famous local it would just make the local news.

But should be page two on this day.

Well this is Memorial Day in remembrance of veterans, so probably yes, not front page news.

Well this is Veterans Day so probably so.
Memorial Day.

Your bitching won't change anything. Point is, over the last 30 years our military has gone to war for corporate profit (oil) not defending the lives and freedoms of our citizens. And Tiger's wealth will keep him out of jail. His lawyers will see to that. That's the leverage 500 million dollars will buy you.

Not only that Rastamen, but the one percent of this country that actually DOES join the military and serves this country (or as you said, corporate profit), actually comes from the middle and lower class. Rich people rarely join the military, because there is no money to be made there. An E-6 who is considered to be upper middle management who has 20 years of service only makes about 36,000/yr (2002 dollars).

Not only that Rastamen, but the one percent of this country that actually DOES join the military and serves this country (or as you said, corporate profit), actually comes from the middle and lower class. Rich people rarely join the military, because there is no money to be made there. An E-6 who is considered to be upper middle management who has 20 years of service only makes about 36,000/yr (2002 dollars).
Yes we do. We love this country and reject Marxism.

Your bitching won't change anything. Point is, over the last 30 years our military has gone to war for corporate profit (oil) not defending the lives and freedoms of our citizens. And Tiger's wealth will keep him out of jail. His lawyers will see to that. That's the leverage 500 million dollars will buy you.
Afghanistan was for corporate profit? Iraq was for corporate profit?

Afghanistan was for corporate profit? Iraq was for corporate profit?

Both were. Just ask Cheney and the CEO's at Halliburton.

Fox News's head story is about Trump honoring the fallen (which there's nothing wrong with)...but let's not pretend like they're just honoring the fallen-they're also promoting Trump.

If the story was about a member or members of the military who gave their lives the country (which all of them should be doing), then you'd have a point.

Fox News

President Donald Trump's visit to Arlington Cemetary was unscheduled. It was an impromptu visit.

Fox News's head story is about Trump honoring the fallen (which there's nothing wrong with)...but let's not pretend like they're just honoring the fallen-they're also promoting Trump.

If the story was about a member or members of the military who gave their lives the country (which all of them should be doing), then you'd have a point.

Fox News

President Donald Trump's visit to Arlington Cemetary was unscheduled. It was an impromptu visit.

An impromptu visit to Arlington on Memorial Day...you really believe that?

Slow news day after a slow news weekend.

An impromptu visit to Arlington on Memorial Day...you really believe that?

Let's see if I care if you believe it or not.... Think, think, think!

dog-laughing.gif

An E-6 with six years earns more than $36,000 per year. They also have a housing and food allowance which is how much? Then there is a tax saving also. Oh, and how much do they pay for health care?

You say that because you're a serial drunk driver yourself and don't want to admit this is a super-violent drug crime. You belong in a cage and so does tiger.

Prescription medication my butt. They all say that. Drunk drivers are psychopaths with no concern for the safety of others. Suspend his license for life. No more criminal coddling.

Forum List

Back