Men who hit women: Olympics committee clears men to box women at Paris games

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
In every way and in every circumstance: the left HATES women.

It's just a matter of time until one of these guys kills a woman.

Two boxers – Imane Khelif of Algeria and Lin Yu-Ting of Taiwan, have reportedly been cleared by the International Olympic Committee (IOC) to fight in the 2024 Paris Olympics despite their previous disqualification from the Women’s World Boxing Championships in March of 2023 after DNA tests were ordered amid concerns over their sex.

So glad those men don't have an advantage over the females, especially when they win which includes a hefty payout, sponsorships and future opportunities (i.e. sports commentator).

Now yer gonna tell us you have never punched a girl.
No sir. I've been a black belt in karate and that level in kung fu for 50 years and never tried to knock any of my students boys, girls, men or women out. Nor, have I hit a girl or woman outside of the dojos or classes. I remember teaching a self defense course at a private Catholic School back in the 1980's and while sparring with a young lady, I accidently bopped her with my little pinky knuckle. It wasn't hard nor did I extend fully. But, she was dazed and had to sit down. The idea that men should be allowed to box women is a form of sadistic brutality. And, if one of the women are seriously injured or die, those who approved this should be held in jail and tried for 2nd degree murder or Manslaughter.

Now yer gonna tell us you have never punched a girl.

I've been tempted a few times.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/b4/8f/9f/b48f9f24153174fd4f6c88152c9fc87b.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/ce/d3/79/ced37967e0ffb3661e0055f0440fb8ba.jpg

No sir. I've been a black belt in karate and that level in kung fu for 50 years and never tried to knock any of my students boys, girls, men or women out. Nor, have I hit a girl or woman outside of the dojos or classes. I remember teaching a self defense course at a private Catholic School back in the 1980's and while sparring with a young lady, I accidently bopped her with my little pinky knuckle. It wasn't hard nor did I extend fully. But, she was dazed and had to sit down. The idea that men should be allowed to box women is a form of sadistic brutality. And, if one of the women are seriously injured or die, those who approved this should be held in jail and tried for 2nd degree murder or Manslaughter.
I got paid when I did it.

Forum List

Back