Mexican-Americans have been slammed recently, let's say some nice things.

Beachboy

Irritated Indy Voter
Apr 8, 2013
I am probably one of the toughest people on illegal Mexican immigrants in USMB. So, I wanted to do a thread on people of Mexican heritage who are REAL Americans, and should NOT be associated with freeloaders.

Chavez Chavez is a senior representative in the UPS Store near my home. I use them frequently because art work, test market results and things of this nature sometimes arrive on Saturdays, and I want them near home instead of at the office.

UPS2%20GOPR7894.JPG

Chavez Chavez has been known to drop last minute deliveries by my home on occasion. This is way above expectation of a UPS Store employee, and I always appreciate him.

Last week some important artwork was lost, and the receipt said, "Received by Chavez Chavez," but he had never seen it. Now I am not the kind of guy that calls "800" numbers or looks up websites when things get lost. Chavez Chavez know my mind functions on the Beta level, (creative), not the Alpha (practical) level. Chavez Chavez was also being observed very closely because he works in one of the busiest UPS stores, and is trying to please a new manager.

When it hit the fan, I made it clear that Chavez Chavez had nothing to do with the lost package. Two days later Chavez Chavez received a notice that the package was "In Transit." Being the dick that I can be, I called the UPS Vice-President incharge of store operations, and explained the problem. She jumped on it, and the problem is now resolved, and Chavez Chavez received a bottle of Julio Gonzalez Estrada's Jalisco Tequilla. Which, by the way was a bargain at $120, because I do not know what I would have done if he had preferred AsomBroco at $1,200 a bottle!

Chavez Chavez is an American first, and a very professional one. Let us not forget folks like him when as all this bad illegal immigration news floods the media.

Last edited:
Chavez Chavez is an American first, and a very professional one. Let us not forget folks like him when as all this bad illegal immigration news floods the media.

Chavez y Chavez was an outlaw from the U.S. state of New Mexico. He was said to be of Spanish-American ancestry. Chavez y Chavez became an outlaw at a relatively young age, when he joined Billy the Kid's group.

They work their ass off when they get here. As long as they come legally I do not mind. After Katrina in Black communities lost huge swaths of their population. Mexicans moved in and started to clean up and take up residence in New Orleans because they are not government dependent. Black leaders Sharpton and Nagin complained about it. It was going to ruin "chocolate city." So Pedro goes to work while his Black neighbor waits for a government check. I don't mind hard working people immigrating here, LEGALLY. For national security we must shut down border with Mexico.

Some mexicans are very nice. Actually individually, I never met one I didn't personally like. In groups they are despicable. Hispanics are very much like feral cats. I love cats. Kittens are universally cuddly and adorable. If you live among a feral cat colony you are in for a world of misery.

I love their food.

I love that they use lotsa pig lard to cook it.

And I really love the asses that eating food cooked in pig lard gives their beautiful, curvy honeys.

Giggity.

I should say something nice.

The Queen Mary had a 50th anniversary of the end of WWII. Local city officials were invited from all over the South Bay. My good friend, Mayor of Redondo Beach and very mexican asked me to go. We were all supposed to dress in time period. Ex military could go in uniform. I got a vintage evening gown and my date found a vintage tux with swallowtail coat. Very spiffy.

When we got to the ship the ballroom was not set up. The tables were there but no chairs. Staff was bringing up chairs, slowly. We decided to get our own. We went downstairs and we're bringing up two chairs. The Mayor took off his coat wearing black pants, white shirt and black bow tie. Just like the staff.

Another guest came up to us and told the Mayor to bring up a couple of chairs for him. My date laughed and said "go get your own. We did." To which the man said "Boy I told you to get me some chairs. Can't you speak English. I'll have your job."

I had to step in. I told the man he was addressing the Mayor of Redondo Beach and was mistaken in taking him for staff. The man did apologize and bought us both a drink.

To be an American first means putting the interests of Americans ahead of foreigners. I've only met one Mexican-American who was willing to rip apart the Mexican American community in his city by deporting every illegal Mexican. I have nice things to say about him because he's willing to look after my interests and that in turn makes me willing to back him. Americans before Mexicans. Only one dude though. Every other Mexican I've met has a lot of sympathy for illegals, sees them as part of his community and that means that they're not putting America first, they're putting their ethnicity first - they're willing to screw over Americans in order to ease the path for Mexicans. I have nothing good to say about these types of Americans.

Chavez y Chavez was an outlaw from the U.S. state of New Mexico. He was said to be of Spanish-American ancestry. Chavez y Chavez became an outlaw at a relatively young age, when he joined Billy the Kid's group.

Thanks for the info. Now you have me wondering if the whole Chavez Chavez thing has been pulling everyone's leg! He is smart enough to do it!

Yep, Jose Chavez y Chavez! I am going to have fun with this!

Jose_Chavez.jpg

Last edited:

Thanks for the info. I will definitely make use of it next time I see him! Now you have me wondering if the whole Chavez Chavez thing has been pulling people's legs! I would not put it past the guy!

Jose Chavez y Chavez - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Say high to Billy the Kid for me...

Some mexicans are very nice. Actually individually, I never met one I didn't personally like. In groups they are despicable. Hispanics are very much like feral cats. I love cats. Kittens are universally cuddly and adorable. If you live among a feral cat colony you are in for a world of misery.

Racists like Katzndogs are cowardly losers. during daylight hours they cower in corners, hold minimum wage jobs and mumble their discontent over their lot in life. However under dark anonymity of the internet they spew out their racist hatred and dream of the good old days where they could don white hoods and ride around on horses.

You do realize that all Latinos are not Mexicans you ignorant fool?

I don't think Katz knows and Hispanics personally...I worked around or for Hispanics since early 1980's. If it weren't for them coming up here to work, it would have taken me longer to learn how to be a bricklayer...

I don't think Katz knows and Hispanics personally...I worked around or for Hispanics since early 1980's. If it weren't for them coming up here to work, it would have taken me longer to learn how to be a bricklayer...
she will tell you she does.....but read her other posts about Mexicans.....she says they change their id's once a month....all their kids will grow up to be drug dealing gang bangers....if they have tattoos be weary of them.... they all hate America.....and of course they all smoke pot......

Mexico gave us an American who was one of the greatest, if not the greatest woman singer of the 20th Century. She earned 11 Grammy Awards in 5 catagories and had 27 nominations overall. Her backup bands were loaded with talent and benefited from her influence. One band in particular made up of Don Henley, Glenn Frey, Bernie Leadon, and Randy Meisner went on to form the Eagles. By recording their songs, she brought notice to such artists as Elvis Costello, and Chuck Berry and especially Buddy Holly.

Later on in her career, she toured with several different shows she put together called "Songs of my Father".

hqdefault.jpg

I went to one of her "Songs of my Father" concerts years ago and the audience embarrassed me terribly, yelling out "sing in English" during the concert. The concerts were marketed as "all Spanish". So how could these people be surprised? There have been other great singers of Mexican or with a Mexican heritage, but none has come anywhere near her that I can think of. I was reading that in 1978, she was selling out stadiums and in that one year, in today's dollars, she made a hundred and seventy million.

I knew a bricklayer when I was in the service. On the first day, we had to do some tests that if we failed, we would have to go to a special unit until you lost weight or put on some muscle. You had a choice of doing chin-ups or push-ups. And the chin-ups started with your arms fully extended. So this guy, he's huge, walks up to the horizontal bar and the drill sergeant tells him he should do the push-ups because they don't allow cheating and if you fail, you don't get a second chance. The guy said no problem, I'll do the chin ups. So everyone else had to jump up to reach the bar. The guy had to bend his legs to not touch the ground. As he started to pull, the bar bends. Not all the way, it just bows cuz the guy is so big. In fact, he was just under the limit of too big. He was the strongest guy I ever personally meant and later, I asked him what he did for a living and he said he was a brick layer.
Just thought it was interesting.

Liberals used to be against cheap labor stealing American jobs

You got it all wrong. Liberals are against people being taken advantage of. You know of course, that Republican leaders want to abolish the minimum wage and end health care so they can screw over an ignorant Republican base? Right? And it's worked really, really well. Basically, you have the GOP base gleefully bending over and begging to be slammed while cheerfully explaining how well it's working.

Liberals? Hell the guy I worked for that hired illegals was a deacon at a church....He was no liberal, he was a very, very conservative fellow, but he wanted to earn money running his crew and laying brick at the same time, without help you can't, at the time in the early 1980's black and whites were hard to find to get to work...

Forum List

Back