Mexico needs Sports Teams from MLB, NBA and NFL:

Devils_Advocate

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2020
From the Depths of Hell
It is time to expand our Sports Teams into Mexico and have them join the U.S. and Canada.

It would help change the perception of Mexico and bring it into the fold for once.

Mexico City can handle having all three Sports in their City and it would be good for all three Countries in North America.

This would make sense on paper and I am all for ir. The issue would be currency parity and the level of danger an American might face if they drove over to Mexico City to watch a game. These games would probably attract criminal elements around the event as well which is a consideration pro teams have probably included in their calculus.

Last edited:
It would help change the perception of Mexico and bring it into the fold for once.
And why the fuck is that important to Americans? Mexico, who sends us millions of broke ass illegals shouldnt get ANY help from us until they take back these fucking scrubs. We should be lobbing missiles at them, not giving them sports teams. :cuckoo:

If there is big money in it, it will happen, but if there is no money, it won’t happen. It is all about the money, nothing else matters.

And why the fuck is that important to Americans? Mexico, who sends us millions of broke ass illegals shouldn't get ANY help from us until they take back these fucking scrubs. We should be lobbing missiles at them, not giving them sports teams. :cuckoo:

Broke ass illegals? You mean people who will do the jobs we feel are beneath us like housekeeping, landscaping, & restuarant working? If you're going to be a bigotted nationalist, at least be accurate! It's total BS pushed by Repuklicans and conservatives that they're a bunch of criminals when most are honest, hardworking people just looking to help their families! You want to harvest vegetables for hardly minimum wage? I don't think so! Their dedication and hard work helps keep prices down! Politicians have been playing football w/ this BS for yrs.; hoping for them to cross & help out while pretending to object! :confused: :dunno::rolleyes:

Broke ass illegals? You mean people who will do the jobs we feel are beneath us like housekeeping, landscaping, & restuarant working? If you're going to be a bigotted nationalist, at least be accurate! It's total BS pushed by Repuklicans and conservatives that they're a bunch of criminals when most are honest, hardworking people just looking to help their families! You want to harvest vegetables for hardly minimum wage? I don't think so! Their dedication and hard work helps keep prices down! Politicians have been playing football w/ this BS for yrs.; hoping for them to cross & help out while pretending to object! :confused: :dunno::rolleyes:
They can all suck my dick. They broke the law and forced me and my fellow Americans to spend BILLIONS in them annually. No fucking thanks.

The globalist power cabal would approve it and perhaps have that on their docket. Their plan is several world superstates and the one we will be part of was to be called the North American Union. Canada, U.S., and Mexico. Hence the purposely orchestrated the invasion of Spanish speaking people to the United States to make us bilingual.

It is time to expand our Sports Teams into Mexico and have them join the U.S. and Canada.

Mexico City can handle having all three Sports in their City and it would be good for all three Countries in North America.
The NFL already tried it in Mexico City.

The globalist power cabal would approve it and perhaps have that on their docket. Their plan is several world superstates and the one we will be part of was to be called the North American Union. Canada, U.S., and Mexico. Hence the purposely orchestrated the invasion of Spanish speaking people to the United States to make us bilingual.
And yet, they are all working hard to learn English.

Send em the San Fran and Baltimore teams. 2 dead cities will eventually kill their franchises.

And yet, they are all working hard to learn English.
We would not have most government pamphlets and other printings with Spanish versions included than. I type this as this is another reason for people to kill each other.

I'm all for this in baseball. Its a natural pipeline given the high numbers of Mexican born players in the MLB in any given season--currently 116 players. The thing is though that you will really have to have two teams enter. This would work perfectly. I wrote about this once before... Here is a snippet of what I wrote (I had originally said that they should expand domestically...expanding SOTB makes more sense...
  • Expand to 32 teams. Add franchises in Mexico City and Guadalajara. Take the current 15 team leagues that have 3 divisions and convert them into 16 team leagues with 4 divisions. Just like the NFL. They want to expand the playoffs anyway; this is a logical way to do it.
  • In 2021, the D-Backs played the Padres, Dodgers, Giants and Rockies 19 times each. Holy Shit!Does anyone need to see 19 games between two teams? My plan would be to do the following
    • Play your 3 division rivals 14 times a year (42 Games). Play each team in your league 9 times (108 Games). That will get you to 150 games. The other 12 are inter-league with another division from the other league. Just like the NFL sets it up every year to where you play 2 home games and 2 away games with a division from the other conference, you have that with the opposite league's teams. Meaning (for example) that the NL West would play 2 away series with two AL Central teams and two AL Central teams would visit. The following season, the NL West teams may pay the AL West teams with the same format; 2 series on the road and 2 series at home. 4 years later, if the Giants were hosting the Mariners, the Mariners would host the Giants.
I love this idea.

We would not have most government pamphlets and other printings with Spanish versions included than [sic]. I type this as this is another reason for people to kill each other.
You need to work on your English as well.

Mexico is a failed state. Far too corrupt. Why would the NFL, NBA or MLB subject itself to that?

This would make sense on paper and I am all for ir. The issue would be currency parity and the level of danger an American might face if they drove over to Mexico City to watch a game. These games would probably attract criminal elements around the event as well which is a consideration pro teams have probably included in their calculus.

They already sent all the criminals up here. And many of South Americas criminals encouraged to oass thru, a weak America is in Mexicos best interest for picking over the carcass.

Obidens open borders 12 years now. Take a look at LAPD most wanted list For an example.

Forum List

Back