Speaker Johnson: Biden just announced that he would veto our bill to prevent noncitizens from voting

GR_QKk7XQAAXyrs

Biden and the Democrats: "If illegal immigrants are not allowed to vote, then what was the point of letting them in in the first place?"

OK so why shouldn't I vote in my own state (Virginia) then get in the car and go to WV, PA, MD, with NO ID and vote again?

Jokes aside I do find it rich that the leftist dems are using the "laws on the books" argument when they scoff at the same notion when they propose new firearms restrictions.

Good. Let him go on record. And every Dem in Congress can answer to their voters.

GR_QKk7XQAAXyrs

Biden and the Democrats: "If illegal immigrants are not allowed to vote, then what was the point of letting them in in the first place?"

OK so why shouldn't I vote in my own state (Virginia) then get in the car and go to WV, PA, MD, with NO ID and vote again?

Jokes aside I do find it rich that the leftist dems are using the "laws on the books" argument when they scoff at the same notion when they propose new firearms restrictions.

Joe’s handlers say it’s already illegal.

Well, so is crossing the border without going thru border security.

Just like his black women VP only announcement he has just made another illegal one.
This issue is not what you put on some forms; the issue is are you a citizen with a valid ID presented at some point to establish such.

Just like his black women VP only announcement he has just made another illegal one.
This issue is not what you put on some forms; the issue is are you a citizen with a valid ID presented at some point to establish such.
Don't worry . This bill wouldn't get through the senate.

Oh Nooooo…… :eek:
Slippery slope

Non Citizens should not vote in State or Federal elections that may impact their home country

But a school board where their kids are educated
Or a town where they own a home

I dont have an issue with
Dufus thinks the education system doesn’t affect our nation.

Vladimir Lenin once stated, "Give me four years to teach the children and the seed I have sown will never be uprooted."

Forum List

Back