Speaker Johnson: Biden just announced that he would veto our bill to prevent noncitizens from voting

1. We need a bill to prevent illegal aliens from influencing our elections?
  2. People have been telling me that a Trump victory is IN THE BAG. Well, here is Numero Uno reason why his victory may NOT be in the bag.
  3. If a party can criminally invite in, bus in, fly in 20 million illegals (and still not get impeached by the GOP), then register them as voters for THEIR party, then our elections mean nothing, it is all a scam, doing so FLIES in the face of democracy much less the rule of law, and still the GOP stand there with their dicks in their hands, telling me the GOP by and large DOES NOT offer a credible alternative to the Democrat Party.
None of which is happening

Only Conservatives fantasize about noncitizens voting
i work the polls. i really don't check their green card. but they are registered. its been like 40 odd years but i'm sure someone checked my birth certificate and maybe a utility bill or i think i used my library card for residence.

and. i am a little concerned about the "appearance" of free and fair elections. if these guys really want me to check green cards or whatever. it isn't a problem, but i usually don;t carry my birth cert. unless forewarned.

i work the polls. i really don't check their green card. but they are registered. its been like 40 odd years but i'm sure someone checked my birth certificate and maybe a utility bill or i think i used my library card for residence.

and. i am a little concerned about the "appearance" of free and fair elections. if these guys really want me to check green cards or whatever. it isn't a problem, but i usually don;t carry my birth cert. unless forewarned.
THe proof of citizenship is for registration, not voting.

GR_QKk7XQAAXyrs

Biden and the Democrats: "If illegal immigrants are not allowed to vote, then what was the point of letting them in in the first place?"

OK so why shouldn't I vote in my own state (Virginia) then get in the car and go to WV, PA, MD, with NO ID and vote again?

Jokes aside I do find it rich that the leftist dems are using the "laws on the books" argument when they scoff at the same notion when they propose new firearms restrictions.

There you go again trying to solve a non existent problem by draconian means....

Please show the actual proof of mass voter fraud?

You just want to implement voter ID so you can discriminate against people like you did in Selma.... Do mind if the rest of the country wants to tell you to fuck off you racist ****!
You had your way with IDs before and you abused them to stop black voters... Well fuck off you racist ****...

As if Mike Johnson is actually against illegals voting.....

Mike Johnson is a certifiable left wing traitor, liar, sellout, and has his nose up only one fascist mass murderer's ass, this one...

Israeli Cartoonist Compares Netanyahu to 9/11 Hijackers – Ya Libnan

Opinion | Israelis Have Put Benjamin Netanyahu Back in Power ...

This thread has nothing whatsoever to do with your Jew hatred.

You should seek help for your obsession

There you go again trying to solve a non existent problem by draconian means....
How are proof of citizenship during registration and ID when voting "draconian?" Do you not have a REAL ID license in your wallet as we speak?

It would create bedlam at the polls as people scramble to find their Birth Certificate. I don’t remember needing mine in the last 20 years. I think I know where it is but would have to find it

Many people will just say screw it and not vote.
Exactly what Republicans want

It would create bedlam at the polls as people scramble to find their Birth Certificate. I don’t remember needing mine in the last 20 years. I think I know where it is but would have to find it

maybe something biometric. they make me thumbprint checks at my bank, they could sign in with a thumb print. check against central database ?

perhaps if you read the bill you wouldn't be ranting like an ignorant fool.

If a legal noncitizen pays taxes and sends their children to the local school, I have no problem with them voting for School Board

Terrible idea to go down this road.
Today the drumbeat is for local elections, then once this door is opened, it will be for state, and eventually federal.

Why does the left have no respect for citizenship?

Terrible idea to go down this road.
Today the drumbeat is for local elections, then once this door is opened, it will be for state, and eventually federal.

Why does the left have no respect for citizenship?
Oh Nooooo…… :eek:
Slippery slope

Non Citizens should not vote in State or Federal elections that may impact their home country

But a school board where their kids are educated
Or a town where they own a home

I dont have an issue with

Forum List

Back