Mexico Vows To Sue Us

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Mexican government vows legal action against US in response to El Paso mass shooting

The Mexican government on Sunday threatened legal action against the United States for its response to Saturday's mass shooting at Walmart in El Paso, Texas that left 20 people dead, including six Mexican nationals.

Mexico's Foreign Minister Marcelo Ebrard made the announcement in a video posted to Twitter, in which he expressed indignation for the mass shooting at the Cielo Vista Mall.

"The president of the Republic has instructed me so that this posture and indignation from Mexico is translated, first in protecting affected families, and then in legal actions, efficient and prompt, quick and convincing so that Mexico can demand the conditions to protect to the Mexican-American community and Mexicans in the United States," Ebrard said.

Well they have balls don’t they?

Maybe we should sue their ass for all the dead Americans who went to Mexico and never came back. How about all the dead Americans killed at the hands of illegals? Bastards!

The Mexican government on Sunday threatened legal action against the United States for its response to Saturday's mass shooting at Walmart in El Paso, Texas that left 20 people dead, including six Mexican nationals.

Ok, maybe I didn't get the whole story on this. But if they were "Nationals"...aren't they here "illegally"?
Shouldn't the US countersue Mexico for not doing their part in protecting their share of the US-Mexico border? And maybe those 6 Mexican Nationals wouldn't have been here illegally?

Just thought I put it out there.

Ok, maybe I didn't get the whole story on this. But if they were "Nationals"...aren't they here "illegally"?
Shouldn't the US countersue Mexico for not doing their part in protecting their share of the US-Mexico border? And maybe those 6 Mexican Nationals wouldn't have been here illegally?

Just thought I put it out there.
I don’t think a day of shopping constitutes illegality. It is if they stay but not if they go home after shopping.

How would Americans react if another countries leaders spotted hate against Americans and the people started gunning down Americans?

Then why not counter sue for all the American citizens murdered by Mexican drug cartels (and their products) and illegal immigrant Mexican citizens? I'd say our cause for a suit is every bit as good as theirs.

That certainly seems to be the CRC solution to international relations.

It is only because of our generosity that we do not completely control most of the planet. Mexico can go fuck itself and be thankful that we allow its independence.

Last edited:
How would Americans react if another countries leaders spotted hate against Americans and the people started gunning down Americans?
I don't know since that doesn't happen. We don't hate Mexico or Mexicans...in Mexico.

It's when they start to illegally enter and live in this country, by the millions, and fifth columnist politicians in both parties aid what is a bloodless invasion by another country against ours that we start to say basta! Enough! Viva reconquista, Yanqui dog!

Last edited:
I don't know since that doesn't happen. We don't hate Mexico or Mexicans...in Mexico.

It's when they start to illegally enter and live in this country, by the millions, and fifth columnist politicians in both parties aid what is a bloodless invasion by another country against ours. Viva reconquista, honky!

When illegals kill thousands of Americans its not racist to want them deported the fuck back where they came from.

Forum List

Back