Mexico Vows To Sue Us

A fucking narco state with 50,000 homicides per year suing the US for not protecting their citizens?
LOL!
Good luck with that court case amigo.

Mexican government vows legal action against US in response to El Paso mass shooting

The Mexican government on Sunday threatened legal action against the United States for its response to Saturday's mass shooting at Walmart in El Paso, Texas that left 20 people dead, including six Mexican nationals.

Mexico's Foreign Minister Marcelo Ebrard made the announcement in a video posted to Twitter, in which he expressed indignation for the mass shooting at the Cielo Vista Mall.

"The president of the Republic has instructed me so that this posture and indignation from Mexico is translated, first in protecting affected families, and then in legal actions, efficient and prompt, quick and convincing so that Mexico can demand the conditions to protect to the Mexican-American community and Mexicans in the United States," Ebrard said.

Well they have balls don’t they?

Maybe we should sue their ass for all the dead Americans who went to Mexico and never came back. How about all the dead Americans killed at the hands of illegals? Bastards!

Kiki Camarena's Murder and Torture Described: CIA's Felix Rodriguez and Mexican Government Officials Involved in DEA Agent's Death | ISGP

It is well established law that a government or state cannot be sued for failure to provide police protection to stop a crime from occurring.

We should just conquer their asses and see how they feel about that.

Are you willing to lead the Advanced Party?

Well, a few things. I was largely just talking shit; that would never happen, and I'm not actually keen on war. Second, I served my country already and was deployed to the Middle East twice. You? And finally we wouldn't need an advanced party. Their leaders would piss themselves and roll over like dogs if we started talking about invasion.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back